Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
EMEA Markets, Corporate Sales Client ManagementApply Now Locations: London, England Job Function: Institutional Sales Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20183067
Location: 33 Canada Square London, Canary Wharf, E14 5LB
The EMEA Markets Corporate Sales Client Management, will help execute our EMEA corporate client strategy as well as global priorities while providing the underlying analytics to drive actions that deliver bottom line results for the core product areas (FX and Rates) and the product-partner areas (Commodities and Equity Derivatives). Within that the candidate will create value-added client insights and support the development of analytic capabilities to enhance the quality of client relationships while also boosting the effectiveness of our sales teams, collaborating with key stakeholders across products, regions and functions.
The candidate will work with global and other regional Client Strategy, Client Management, Product Sales as well as Technology and Finance, and will have exposure across Citi Markets and broader ICG. In addition, this role will also be responsible for proactively developing, aligning and executing communication plans that deliver consistent, effective messaging around strategic objectives of MSS Corporate Sales within MSS and ICG.
Independently manage global as well as regional projects/ programs
- Partner with relevant stakeholders and regional counterparts to drive planning and execution of projects.
- Identify milestones and key enablers for successfully implementing initiatives outlined by global strategy team
- Perform detailed synthesis of client and firm data available internally and externally to present meaningful findings to management and sales teams
Develop bespoke client and competitor insight and analyses
- Develop expertise in all types of client data (e.g., wallet, gap, balance sheet metrics, expenses), able to read across and drive strategic analyses / outputs, and help identify opportunities to leverage them
- Conduct bespoke client analysis and reporting (ad hoc as well as standard reporting)
Support development of analytics and data-related franchise capabilities (e.g., client profitability)
- Partner with relevant stakeholders across business and functions (e.g., product and regional sales
- managers, product CAOs, ICG, Finance, Treasury, sales technology) to develop, design and maintain
- desired functionality
- Drive and ensure successful delivery, and provide project oversight / management as necessary
- Work with Technology partners to provide access to data via product and finance technology platforms to target audience
Effectively lead all business-related Marketing, Brand Management and related messaging, and the eventual execution of key global and regional strategic-marketing initiatives
- Lead promotion of business objectives, product launches and services to employees within the organization and thereby ensure Desk and Employee-level active engagement.
- Create, write and edit various communications channels, including printed and online publications, intranet communications, employee meetings and events, videos and announcements that drives awareness across MSS and ICG
- Lead / coordinate all internal brand public relations efforts, special events and client outreach initiatives in partnership and conjunction with the Global Sales Head and regional Desk / Business Heads
- B.Com or B.Sc in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Sciences
- MBA / Master’s degree or equivalent an advantage
- Prior experience in / familiarity with capital markets required; familiarity with data analytics preferred
- Ability to structure and drive projects from idea to completion
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; must be comfortable interacting with different products and
- functions across the organization
- Very strong communication and presentation skills (including use of Powerpoint / Qlickview / ThinkCell)
- Advanced Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel / Access); proficiency in coding languages
- (Python and Java Script) is a plus.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and accountability; works effectively under pressure, with little supervision
- Focused attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy in his/her work product
- Collaborative, team-oriented, service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial in spirit – ability to gets things done
- Ability to respond quickly to environment and position business according to emerging trends.
- Strategic thinker with ability to translate vision into executable plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence and create alignment at senior levels across multiple products, clients, and competing priorities
- High motivation, energy, tenacity and longevity to drive the business and growth forward
Posting Date; 12th May 2020
Role Closing Date: 10th June 2020
Competitive Benefits and Salary
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.