Citi Commercial Banking Salesforce Transformation Manager (VP)
Citi® Commercial Bank (CCB) is part of Citi, a leading global financial services company, which has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in over 160 countries and jurisdictions.
CCB has operations in 28 countries with local expertise contributed by in-country commercial bankers. CCB embodies our unique purpose as a global bank of choice for trade-oriented, mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. The CCB targets clients with revenues between $10M – $3B and supports them with a wide range of financial solutions such as Term and Working Capital Financing, Cash Management, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate Derivatives and Trade Services. In addition, CCB provides specialty lending solutions including Loan Syndications Asset-Based Lending, Supply Chain Finance and Cross Border Lending.
In partnership with Leadership, the CCB Sales Productivity & Digital Enablement team builds collaboration and standardization across the organization, unlocking the potential of our business and talent. The team embeds “real productivity” capabilities across our various value chains to achieve sustainable bottom-line impact.
- Assessing innovation opportunities;
- Identifying new sources of growth, including new value propositions and working to develop the CCB Client Solutions Wizard – a next-gen product recommendation engine;
- Optimizing business and operating models;
- Creating industrial-strength franchise processes;
- Simplifying organizational structures.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Vice President level candidate to help manage our global Salesforce CRM platform, work with users to understand how to best address their needs, and help build and maintain a best-in-class productivity tool for our sales and service teams. This role is located in London and reports directly to the CCB Global CRM Lead.
The Salesforce Transformation Manager will play an integral role in supporting a variety of groups within CCB who rely heavily on the Salesforce CRM platform. Alongside the rest of the team, this person will be responsible for overseeing the configuration, customization, maintenance and day to day operations of the platform. We’re seeking an individual that can find ways to maximize efficiencies by making full use of the platform’s features and benefits.
- Basic administrative functions including user accounts, report and dashboard development and maintenance, security configurations, permissions, workflows and approval processes.
- Leading cross-functional transformation projects using Salesforce as the core foundation
- Working with internal stakeholders to create and execute configurations that support business priorities and initiatives.
- Providing training to Salesforce users as required, to help expand knowledge and skills across the organization.
- Working with the Technology team and other partners to manage data integrations with 3rd party tools.
- Developing cross functional process improvements using Salesforce.
- Performing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades.
- Monitoring and ensuring data quality and integrity. Performing data uploads and data maintenance.
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or better
- Excellent organizations skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks with efficiency through prioritization of duties.
- Knowledge of APEX, Force.com SOQL Triggers and Visual Force Page development a plus.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint: Successful track record of using Excel and PowerPoint to consolidate information into concise and actionable reporting, presentations, and stories
- Ability to work in a flexibly high tempo and dynamic environment alongside global stakeholders and partners.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and conceptual skills. Financial acumen is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Marketing Cloud, or any other Salesforce products a plus
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty and working in a large, complex organization
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction / supervision
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs