Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Analyst – Equities
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18046350
Analyst - Equities
Competitive Salary Offered
The job-holder will be responsible for supporting origination, structuring and execution of strategic equity derivative and financing transactions with corporate, FIG, Sponsors, SWF and Private Bank clients, across the EMEA region (and occasionally other regions as required by cross-border situations), within the EMEA Strategic Equity Solutions team
The team is part of the Global Strategic Equity Solutions Group (“SESG”), which is a private-side group. SESG reports to Equities, and works closely with banking, private banking and trading.
The job will involve a wide range of internal and external responsibilities, including:
• Close cooperation with bankers and other sales team to market, structure and originate strategic equity transactions for Citi’s clients
• Attending client meetings and client calls
• Preparing and delivering preliminary term sheets
• Reviewing legal documents associated with strategic equity transactions, in cooperation with internal and external legal teams
• Preparing any supporting materials needed for internal approval discussions
• Seeking then filing internal approvals and managing events during transaction life
• Extensive years’ work experience around the execution of strategic equity solutions or Capital Markets deals:
o Strong track record of structuring and execution skills
o Full understanding of the SES product suite
o Ability to work on complex legal documentation
o Ability to deal with Banking clients, internal control functions and partner banks in the context of risk syndication
• Familiarity with other types Capital Markets clients and products
• Interpersonal skills necessary to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive team environment.
• Solid quantitative skills
• Commercial judgment and client skills
• Business or science degree
• Knowledge of 1 or 2 European languages – in addition to English - will be a strong plus
• Can perform under pressure and work to deadlines.
• Responsible, mature, committed and self-motivated individual.
• Highly accurate, analytical worker with high level of attention to customer and to detail.
• Ability to organize own work and manage own time.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing Date: 09 August 2018