MYS CTSM PP - Transaction Capture Senior Analyst
The Transaction Capture Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency.
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading with derivatives and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation, identifying operational risk, trade confirmation and settlement forecasts
- Resolve complex problems utilizing data analysis tools and methodologies and recommendations to leadership to improve processes
- Design and analyze complex reports to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities.
- Interpret data and make recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms
- Minimize risk to the bank and provide solutions to reduce errors, and ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Manage, escalate and resolve all requests / inquiries / issues / errors and identify policy gaps and formulate policies to streamline processes
- Provide informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
¨Responsibilities in this position cover all functions associated with the provision of a Transfer Agency (TA) service
¨Daily operations include receiving and entering unit registry transaction, receiving and uploading unit prices, preparing payments files and cash instructions, and the production, review and sending of investor statements
¨Ensure periodic tasks include distribution processing, management fee rebate calculations, monthly / quarterly investor reporting and annual tax statement production and distribution are completed in an accurate and timely manner
¨Participate in process improvement and re-engineering projects to ensure that the current workflow is efficient and effective
¨Ensure Implementation of new funds and system functionality (including system UAT)
¨Participate in the set up of new functions and procedures including those relating to the roll out of web access and the handling of investor and advisor queries
¨Administer strong and timely internal controls to mitigate potentials risks in operations
¨Follow applicable Group Compliance policies for the TA role
¨Ensure 100% effective MCA results
¨Ensure timely escalation and resolution management
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Strong knowledge in TA business, products and workflow
- Familiarity with global markets – Practices, regulations, industry trends and key industry segments will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of operations for various kinds of funds including but not limited to Hedge funds, Mutual funds, Unit Trust funds, Superannuation funds etc.
- Detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures as well as service and systems (including downstream impacts)
- Candidate should be flexible ready to work in in different shifts
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
¨Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4-5 years TA experience.
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs