MYS CTSM KL - Regional Implementation Manager Commercial Cards APAC (AVP)
The Build Mgmt Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- To lead the implementation of complex deals in line with project management methodology and have end to end management of dedicated client deal portfolio enhancing the client on-boarding experience.
- Oversight of all client on-boarding activity end-to-end (including standard, low complexity and complex deals).
- Manage and coordinate the work involved in a complex deal working with partners including Sales, Product, Technology, Client Operations, Marketing, Risk and Controls, Legal and other teams
- Serve as single point of contact for the client and internal functional partners, responsible for the coordination and successful end-to-end delivery of projects. Closely manage the expectations of the client organization.
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan tailored to client’s requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions
- Establish appropriate governance model to deliver client requirements ensuring strict adherence to defined quality standards and practices outlined in “best practices” collateral.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage and associated revenue conversion lead time. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively for “on hold” and slow moving deals.
- Effectively manage client relationships and ultimately act as trusted advisor for dedicated client portfolio.
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational implementation teams
- Chair the Board and Steering Committee meetings with all cross-functional team leads
- Maintain solid relationships with key client and internal stakeholders
- Partner with the client to escalate and manage critical issues to resolution.
- Manage regular client communication for portfolio of projects and serves as escalation point for key client and internal stakeholders
- Effective maintenance and communication of MIS and project metrics. Provide ongoing senior management updates on key projects as required.
- Manage project scope and apply the change control process.
- Lead testing and solution validation efforts to ensure the solution meets the clients expectations and is line with contractual obligations and agreements
- Ensure effective transition from project to production
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of Request for Proposal responses; actively participate in prospective client presentations and demos
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 8-10 years of experience
- Wide organizational knowledge and cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects. Communication and presentation skills to command senior client and senior internal stakeholder meetings (Steering Committees). Excellent Leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop partnerships with other teams. Ability to analyze and solve complex problems; advanced influence skills
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward. Excellent organizational and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer interaction and management skills. Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills. Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner. Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the Bank.
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PMI) is preferential.
- Experience in Client Project Management - managing MNC clients with a superior client experience.
- Additional language such as Mandarin speaking is preferential.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Implementation
Job Family:Build Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs