MYS CTSM KL - Assistant Vice President - Transfer Agency Change Manager, Senior Business Analyst
The Change Management Senior Business Analyst is an intermediate management level position. Working as part of a Global Change Management Team on Global Projects relating to Transfer Agency. The role will involve managing, planning, business analysis, testing, project reporting, project communications and working with the multiple stakeholders through all stages of the project lifecycle. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of activities associated with Transfer Agency Services.
- Requirements gathering/gap analysis (including facilitation of workshops) and documentation of business requirements (BRD’s) /Impact Assessments for enhancement requirements) for the system including reporting.
- Document Operational Models & mapping out of new target operating models, balancing client needs with regulatory requirements & citi’s multi-location operational model.
- Alignment with citi’s standard Transfer Agency (TA) product catalogue & ensuring ongoing updates are documented & submitted where required.
- Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the testing phases (including functional, regression and Op model testing) for the system and processes, including developing, executing and documentation of test plans, test cases and results.
- Manage the co-ordination, support and execution of User Acceptance Testing, Model Office & Parallel runs (pre implementation).
- Working with multiple operational areas in regard to each phase of the project to ensure input, engagement, and that operational requirements are reflected in the project deliverable.
- Planning and design of Operational Readiness in preparation for go-live.
- Provide input to management at TA platform level re co-ordination of environments, package releases, testing.
- Supporting the operating model design, systems and data migration process and process re-engineering.
- Assess, understand and manage interdependencies with other work streams.
- Assist with the maintenance of the APAC BOW.
- Assist in co-ordination and statistics of the BOW with the Global Change Team.
- Contribute to other work-streams as the need arises.
- Quickly develop solid understanding of the technical systems used to deliver the TA service. Act as functional TA SME when required.
- Promote a ‘fintech first’ approach when considering manual processes. Automation/efficiency should be the ‘go to’ model.
- Development of trusted & collaborative relationships with technology counterparts.
- Openly share knowledge internally.
- Mentor and regularly engage less experienced team members to drive efficiencies & mitigate risk within our operational processes we deliver to our clients.
Skills & Competencies:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of fund services and its processes.
- Knowledge of at least one relevant Transfer Agency system.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in related area.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and experience operating within a high pressure environment.
- Problem solving ability and good business judgement – knowing when to escalate, who to keep informed to identify next steps/resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self- starter, adaptable.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a high performance team.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence internal operational staff at all levels and project counterparts.
- Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and complex integration solutions.
- Familiar with Change Control cycle and applying same to their work-stream.
- Effective time management and ability to adhere to deadlines is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, displaying professionalism at all times.
- Highly PC literate (e.g. Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Quality Centre, Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Valuing Diversity.
- This position requires an individual with a proven record of delivering complex change within a projects and operational environment
- Minimum 5-8 years industry experience in Fund Administration in a project Manager/ team Lead role.
- Demonstrable understanding of TA business and processes
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience in planning and execution of UAT, including working with offshore UAT teams.
- Opportunity to work on a high profile global projects.
- Work as part of a Global Change management team.
- Work in partnership with internal and external parties such as internal senior management, operations, technology and vendors.
- Grow and develop project skills and Transfer Agency knowledge.
- Develop system testing skills.
- Gain experience in working with a third party vendors and managing senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience or equivalent desirable project management certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PRINCE II) preferred.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience in Transfer Agency and/or Change Management.
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Fund Accounting
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs