Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
MYS Citibank Berhad - Digital Sales & Marketing Manager (Retail and Digital Banking)Apply Now Locations: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Job Function: Marketing Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20161101
The Digital Sales & Marketing Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within the banking, finance and digital space. Recognized technical authority for Social Media platforms, specifically in how to leverage them for business growth. Requires basic commercial awareness and comfortable with a P&L. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Work closely with managers to develop and execute marketing campaigns to meet sales and financial business goals. Work closely with our key partners.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to cross sell and retain mortgage customers, achieving business goals across branches,online and phones and across key target client segments. Evaluate competition, the market, and program performance to size new program opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to enhance current programs and improve results.
- Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business that depend on digital through different phases of the buying journey • Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
- Lead and execute the test and learn agenda
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics)
- Deliver key insights to business partners to continue to grow current and new portfolios
- Partner with product, segment, and channel managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including program development including P&L assumptions, program approval documents, marketing brief process, implementation and coordination across channels, internal communications to the field.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
- Manage vendor relationships related to fulfillment and offer management for the acquisitions programs. Answer/Investigate client inquiries regarding promos or campaign fulfillment.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years in Agency or client side with solid hands on and strategic experience in Social, Content and performance marketing.
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive results from team
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact appropriately with people across different functions and multiple levels across organization
- Advanced marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MY
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.