Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Corporate Treasury - Vice PresidentApply Now Locations: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19106036
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Sr. Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet. This includes
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning as well as managing rating agency relationships.
- Involved in capital markets activities including commercial paper and securitization; liquidity, accrual risk oversight and transfer pricing.
- Leads firm wide liquidity risk policy and standards, establishing the framework for sizing liquidity requirements including internal stress testing framework, developing contingency funding plans in conjunction with other stakeholders, providing liquidity oversight to Citi’s global entities, and ensuring that Citi maintains adequate liquidity appropriately positioned to meet the company’s global needs both in normal market conditions as well as during periods of stress.
- Manages professional team(s) and department(s).
- Integrates expertise and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Advises on standards around which others will operate.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of how areas coheively integrate within the sub-function.
- Coordinates and contributes to the goals of the entire function.
- Manages a small team, or function as a single incumbent with management responsibilities for a function.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Must have advanced analytical skills but also the ability to see the big picture
- Effective communication skills are imperative i.e. ability to make complex subjects easily digestible for senior management
- Proficient Power Point and Excel skills Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management Must be a team player
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
This position drives coordination with Global Liquidity Management function as well as Country/Regional Treasurers and Liquidity SMEs in Asia region, in systematic assumption review across the key firm-wide liquidity metrics, and re-design of Citi’s internal liquidity stress test models followed by implementation in a single strategic reporting platform.
- Support a multi-year global initiative to enhance Citi’s key liquidity stress tests to a target state, which is in line with industry best practices, meets regulatory requirements, internal risk standards and optimizes Citi’s key business objectives. This will consist of two phases:
- Immediate systematic assumptions review across firm-wide liquidity metrics
- Strategic re-design of Citi’s Internal Liquidity Stress Test (ILST) models followed by implementation in single strategic reporting platform. This will comprise of the definition of scenario and identification of severity enhancements, implementation of the conceptual framework, and impact analysis.
- Establish assumptions prescribed by liquidity policy for key liquidity metrics with focus on Asia region
- Coordinate with Regional/ Country Treasury teams and liquidity SMEs to ensure appropriate regional inputs into the global liquidity initiatives.
- Support the preparation of the business requirement documentation and take part in user acceptance testing
- Provide oversight on model/methodology implementation including timelines and related adjustments
- Applicable key liquidity metrics include internal and external liquidity metrics
This position will have significant interactions with Country Treasures across Asia countries, Regional Treasury teams, Global Liquidity Management team in NY as well as Business and FP&A partners. The role provides opportunities for the candidate to represent Asia region when working on global initiatives, and to further develop technical knowledge around liquidity management
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MY
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.