Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Corporate Treasury - Assistant Vice PresidentApply Now Locations: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19106041
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Sr. Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Contributes to the liquidity, balance sheet and interest rate risk management of consolidated Citigroup, CBNA and non-bank entities.
- May focus on securities investment strategies or, separately, the measurement of business returns and capital allocation.
- Gains exposure to and learn about Citi’s balance sheet, liquidity management, interest rate risk and investment activities as well as business products.
- Contributes to enhancing processes to manage these exposures in a well governed environment and includes the following:
- Advises on procedures to enhance reporting and decision making in a given subject area and integrating with other team members to accomplish these plans
- Improves process efficiencies in assistance of businesses and broader Finance to effectuate increased transparency and more efficient financial resource allocation
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Advanced quantitative and presentation skills, with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Access, and ability to work with large volumes of data leveraging spreadsheets and models
- Excersices effective project management,relationship building and communication skills
- Take ownership and execute on deliverables
- Team player with an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Bachelors degree
This position drives coordination with Global Liquidity Management function as well as Country/Regional Treasurers and Liquidity SMEs in Asia region, in systematic assumption review across the key firm-wide liquidity metrics, and re-design of Citi’s internal liquidity stress test models followed by implementation in a single strategic reporting platform.
- Support a multi-year global initiative to enhance Citi’s key liquidity stress tests to a target state, which is in line with industry best practices, meets regulatory requirements, internal risk standards and optimizes Citi’s key business objectives. This will consist of two phases:
- Immediate systematic assumptions review across firm-wide liquidity metrics
- Strategic re-design of Citi’s Internal Liquidity Stress Test (ILST) models followed by implementation in single strategic reporting platform. This will comprise of the definition of scenario and identification of severity enhancements, implementation of the conceptual framework, and impact analysis.
- Establish assumptions prescribed by liquidity policy for key liquidity metrics with focus on Asia region
- Coordinate with Regional/ Country Treasury teams and liquidity SMEs to ensure appropriate regional inputs into the global liquidity initiatives.
- Support the preparation of the business requirement documentation and take part in user acceptance testing
- Provide oversight on model/methodology implementation including timelines and related adjustments
- Applicable key liquidity metrics include internal and external liquidity metrics
This position will have significant interactions with Country Treasures across Asia countries, Regional Treasury teams, Global Liquidity Management team in NY as well as Business and FP&A partners. The role provides opportunities for the candidate to represent Asia region when working on global initiatives, and to further develop technical knowledge around liquidity management
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MY
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.