Cash Onboarding Manager - VP (Hybrid)
The Cash Onboarding Manager - VP is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- To lead the implementation of complex deals in line with project management methodology and have end to end management of dedicated client deal portfolio enhancing the client on-boarding experience.
- Oversight of all client on-boarding activity end-to-end (including standard, low complexity and complex deals).
- Manage and coordinate the work involved in a complex deal working with partners including Sales, Product, Technology, Client Operations, Marketing, Risk and Controls, Legal and other teams
- Serve as single point of contact for the client and internal functional partners, responsible for the coordination and successful end-to-end delivery of projects. Closely manage the expectations of the client organization.
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan tailored to client’s requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions
- Establish appropriate governance model to deliver client requirements ensuring strict adherence to defined quality standards and practices outlined in “best practices” collateral.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage and associated revenue conversion lead time. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively for “on hold” and slow moving deals.
- Effectively manage client relationships and ultimately act as trusted advisor for dedicated client portfolio.
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational implementation teams
- Chair the Board and Steering Committee meetings with all cross-functional team leads
- Maintain solid relationships with key client and internal stakeholders
- Partner with the client to escalate and manage critical issues to resolution.
- Manage regular client communication for portfolio of projects and serves as escalation point for key client and internal stakeholders
- Effective maintenance and communication of MIS and project metrics. Provide ongoing senior management updates on key projects as required.
- Manage project scope and apply the change control process.
- Lead testing and solution validation efforts to ensure the solution meets the clients expectations and is line with contractual obligations and agreements
- Ensure effective transition from project to production
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of Request for Proposal responses; actively participate in prospective client presentations and demos
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Wide organizational knowledge and cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects. Communication and presentation skills to command senior client and senior internal stakeholder meetings (Steering Committees). Effective Leadership skills; ability to promote team building and develop partnerships with other teams. Ability to analyze and solve complex problems; effective influence skills
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward. Excellent organizational and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer interaction and management skills. Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills. Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner. Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the Bank.
- Project Management Certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PMI) is preferential.
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Implementation
Job Family:Build Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs