Senior Segments Marketing & Client Acquisition Analyst
The Mkt Segments & Svcs Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Plan and implement segment acquisition and customer value proposition strategies and initiatives in achieving country’s goal for Net New Money and overall qualified client growth for affluent and emerging affluent segment.
- Manage and monitor overall segment acquisition quality inclusive of net new money, average client net revenue, product holding/s, and qualification ratio. Provide insights of customer behavior and identify business opportunities, and recommend business strategy to increase quality acquisition via the right channel.
- Develop quarterly segment acquisition and customer value proposition roadmap and track execution across various stakeholders to achieve sustainable quality acquisition via the right channels.
- Develop and design customer engagement journey for existing client to improve to maintain long term banking relationship. Create customer stickiness and manage base health via loyalty and service differentiation strategies and programs
- Manage and oversee all aspects of segment programme including program approval, program roll out, briefing to frontlines, readiness of marketing collateral, operational fulfillment and communication to client.
- Required to work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper execution for segment business, the stakeholders include Sales, Legal and Compliance, Finance, Data Analytics, Risk, Product and marketing.
- Identify new channels and build sales programs to optimize sales opportunity and performance growth. Participate in channel planning to ensure resourcing planning in align to the business’s planning includes portfolio management and RM tagging.
- Manage and monitor closely on the Advertising and Marketing Budget for Segment.
- Product strategy and product management for key capabilities, as well as development of new capabilities and solutions based on market demand
- P&L Management (reporting and analyzing financials to ensure goals are being met)
- Assembles a holistic picture of where the product is currently, how clients view it, how it compares to competition, and where it needs to go in the future
- Drives action across the organization in order to achieve goals
- Ensures a BAU operational model is in place
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Strategy oriented with ability to multi-task
- Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
- Appetite for challenging assignments
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years of work experience in Product Management, Market Management or Sales
- Bachelor’s/University degree
Citi has reached an agreement with UOB Group for the acquisition of our Consumer Banking business in Malaysia. The completion of the acquisition is subject to local regulatory approvals.
As this is a role to work in Citi’s consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi and in due course, UOB will be extending an employment offer to the incumbent of this role to continue employment with UOB upon completion of the acquisition.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Market Segments and Services
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs