Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Field Sales OfficerApply Now Locations: Kolkata, West Bengal Job Function: Consumer Sales Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19118808
The Field Sales Officer is an entry-level position responsible for meeting sales targets for Mortgage and other Financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize basic product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi’s products
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- He / She will drive acquisition through, Exiting DSA tie-ups, internal channel networks (like Branch, Sky, internet etc.), and micromarketing activities besides others. Job role will require continuous and regular engagement with the service team, product team, credit administration team, credit policy team, CG/CGS acquisition teams, DSA senior managers and team leaders.
- Responsible for Booking and Disbursal numbers for his channels (Monthly acquisition of INR 10 Crore).
- Responsible for revenue optimization (via boarding rates, fee realization and driving one sell).
- Meeting all customer and understanding their requirements, providing client solutions – structuring of deals, product fitment, etc
- Regular tracking of daily submission, login, booking and disbursal numbers to ensure the overall targets are met.
- Regular training and support for team members – sales executives, tele-callers; internal lead origination points
- Complete client handling from sourcing till disbursal and being one point of contact for customer service and queries post disbursal
- Understanding transaction structure, legal and technical aspects for the property being mortgaged at first interaction itself to check if the same will fit into our policy requirements.
- Calculating and analyzing various financial ratios for the customer after checking his financials to do a first level risk analysis to understand fitment with Citi’s policies.
- Organizing marketing activities for Citibank so as to get new sources of lead generation and getting business – Identification of new DSAs/ events in corporate parks/ residential apartments etc. to ensure new leads.
- Ensuring that the channel is compliant to all guidelines and regulations ensure regulatory compliance.
- Maintaining and updating DSA file on a monthly basis and ensuring all report cards/ Data purging confirmations/ Training memos are updated on time.
- Handling all customer queries/ escalations and ensuring that the queries/ escalations are resolved without delays.
- Travel (Customer/Vendor/Channel meetings) : 75% of the time
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Must be a team player with good communication and people skills to manage interactions with multiple entities
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Understanding of Financials/ Financial ratios is a must
- Candidates must be from Sales background
- Should be able to handle HNI/ ultra HNI customers.
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years in financial sector.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.