Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Treasury and Trade Solutions Head for UkraineApply Now Locations: Kiev, Kyiv City Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19114050
Treasury and Trade Solution (TTS) Head manages the Cash Management and Trade products and P&L of the TTS business for Ukraine. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for the TTS team, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities.
- Leading the overall performance of the TTS product suite and monitoring performance drivers for the products, providing strategic direction and leadership
- Full responsibility for the TTS P&L (revenues, expenses, cost of credit, net income), close alignment with the franchise goals
- This position leads a team of cash management, trade, sales and implementations specialists that is responsible for the ongoing performance and maintenance of a set of products, including client experience, pricing and risk
- People management responsibilities for the TTS team, including hiring, retaining, coaching, developing and evaluating
- Ensures the team members are trained, and ready to identify client needs, and proposes solutions in line with business objectives
- Shapes and implements performance improvement strategies, with a specific focus on cross-sell and integration, including the development of competitive analyses, market analyses, product development road maps, market plans, pricing strategies and product line extensions
- Partners closely with coverage teams to identify client opportunities and with the client management organization to meet with prospective clients and to size new opportunities
- Gathers market intelligence and develops sophisticated market sizing studies to identify the attractiveness of particular markets segments and product offerings
- Defines and analyzes sector trends, opportunities and issues
- Represents customer needs and provide strategic direction on product development features, functionality and overall competitiveness
- Builds consensus and awareness of value proposition throughout the organization and key partners
- Creates business cases that will drive investment decisions
- Develops and enhances the Product Approval Program and related processes, ensures products are delivered and adhere to all parameters globally
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including technology, operations, legal, implementations, and sales to deliver solutions for Citi clients
- Produces sector-specific marketing material that will arm sales force with the tools necessary to grow Citi’s business
- Analyzes vertical/product specific P&L's to ensure goals are being met
- Participates in country senior management and governance committees
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8-10+ years of experience, including 3-5+ years' managerial experience
- Business management and people management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of TTS products, experience in product management and/or product development
- Proven track record of success in positions requiring financial acumen
- Experience with and confidence in delivering presentations to clients and senior managers
- Prior ownership and management of a P&L
- Advanced judgment and in-depth quantitative or qualitative analysis to solve problems and develop new, innovative solutions
- Required to think beyond existing solutions, assumptions or current knowledge of sophisticated areas
- Deep, broad and diverse functional experience (e.g., marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development and analytics) with a track record of driving business innovation and leveraging management information and data analytics to drive results
- Proven track record as an action-oriented individual who has led cross-functional teams to define and achieve high value business objectives and ability to work independently, with follow through and capable of owning and managing projects from end-to-end;
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency, outstanding strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills, and an ability to innovate and problem solve
- Possesses strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills with a demonstrated ability to innovate and problem solve
- Significant experience in serving a range of clients, in understanding investment processes across asset classes and in dealing with the highest level of management
- Proven presentation and communication skills with an ability to explain complex concepts in a compelling way
- Commercial acumen with a proven track record of successfully bringing products to market
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build consensus
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - UA
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.