Transformation Project Manager
Have you ever considered how the mechanics of a Mergers and Acquisitions deal work or thought about the complexity of buying a stock on the Hong Kong exchange from London or New York? Maybe you have an idea to change the industry, you want to make an impact or possibly just want to learn more about how financial services function. If so – Operations Solutions (OpSo) could be for you.
OpSo (Operations Solutions) represents the evolution and transformation of Technology in the Finance Industry. Our Technology makes financial services seamless to the public eye, working behind the scenes to perform multiple process steps in a matter of milliseconds and moving more than a trillion dollars around the world on our average day. We work with multi-national corporations and national governments to enable global business and sustainable growth.
As well as our external clients, we also partner with our internal clients to tackle problems and enable solutions. We spend a significant amount of forward thinking, smart technologies and applied intelligence to understand, optimize and simplify these processes, reimagining the way we communicate with one another to become more efficient.
Join us to rethink, design and develop our next generation of technology solutions which take us beyond the next decade. Get behind the scenes with us, help us protect your family and friends assets, and help create more genius with us. Most importantly, we see our roles as facilitators of the next generation of world leaders and we do it with fun and creativity embedded in everything we do.
The Markets Operations Solutions group is undergoing one of the most dramatic and rapid infrastructure transformations in Finance. The group is responsible for providing technology solutions and robust applications to support the growth of our Capital Markets Business. In addition, the group plays a leadership role in collaborating across the ICG division to provide solutions on digitizing communications, workflow and management reporting on controls, risk and analytics.
The Global OpSo Transformation Team are responsible for the full prioritization and coordinating the departments 5-year plan, gap analysis of our existing systems and services. Our aim is to reduce from our existing 150 systems to 25 across 124 markets. Successful applicant will also have the opportunity to interact with and drive change within this ever-changing industry.
- Building and maintaining strong internal relationships is essential as this position will work with Business Partners, internal staff, and system integrators on a daily basis to ensure delivery of quality products in alignment with global initiatives and requirements across the enterprise
- Track and build tangible metrics to ensure execution and delivery
- The ability to work across functions and teams will ensure alignment of priorities and goals, drive results and foster a culture and environment to achieve excellence and innovation
- Adopt, maintain, and evolve our four-year plan to modernize our products and services to a full cloud-based Operations in the cloud solution
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, scope, risk, issues and dependencies, for all projects in the portfolios
- Direct project portfolio activities, conduct reviews, and use strong technical and business acumen to manage risk and address escalated impediments.
- Create technology solutions and work in partnership with internal IT teams and with Cloud providers to accelerate Public cloud Adoption.
- Partner with the Ops product teams to update Operations process flows and lead process reengineering campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for Digitization, Automation and Straight Through Processing (STP) focusing on User Experience.
- Play a key role in the formation of the Tech 2021 – 2025 vision and strategic roadmap
- Coaching and mentoring our People. Ensuring effective one to one discussions. Providing direction, feedback, support, and encouragement for career development
Experience and Skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep Project Management experience across Front, Middle and Back Office
- Deep experience driving complex change across an organization
- Experience in hiring, training, mentoring and managing team members
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex organization where the ability to discover and internalize diverse stakeholder goals is critical to brokering solutions that are in the best interest of Citi as a whole
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed to support the strategic goals.
- Excellent people manager
- Highly credible hands on engineer, confident to deep dive into a product and codebase and offer detailed, constructive analysis and feedback
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs