Operations Transformation Lead- Citi Private Bank, VP (Jersey City, NJ)
The candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing the Citi Private Bank Operations Transformation initiative within North America and ensure all regional efforts are in line with global standards, facilitating global consistency. In addition, the candidate will focus on the end-to-end product Operational processes and collaborate with the management team and SMEs to ensure the core pillars of the program are fully adopted.
Comprehensive Metrics/KPIs Process Rationalization and Standardization Professional Productivity Client Experience Metrics Automation via RPA, AI and NLP Achieving a cultural shift
Citi’s Private Bank is an exciting and growing business. Our 800 private bankers and product specialists, located in 51 offices in 16 countries, act as trusted advisors to many of the world's most successful and influential individuals and families. Operations is a key component for the Private Bank.
As Private Bank Clients, become increasingly sophisticated, there is a need to continuously innovate, standardize and digitize our operational process to keep pace with the evolution of our Client’s needs, improve the Client Experience and make Citi Private Bank THE Private Bank.
- Focus on the end-to-end operational processes to eliminate manual intervention and streamline the process creating efficiency and reducing cycle time
- Defining comprehensive KPIs/Metrics for senior executive consumption – for each product and function, working in close partnership with the Product SMEs
- Understand, analyze and drive transformational decisions based on Data
- Provide ownership for all Operational process flows, EUCs and tools
- Partner with the Ops product teams to update Operations process flows and lead process reengineering campaigns
- Work closely with tech partners and work on emerging technologies such as NLP and AI to help create opportunities for the business
- Drive standards related to the Issue, Defect and Incident tracking process, in line with global standards
- Track initiatives across partnered teams to ensure successful deliveries
- Identify opportunities for Digitization and Automation including RPA opportunities
- Drive Process re-engineering, standardization and feasibility analysis along with global product operations leaders
- Establish a meaningful approach to measuring the Client Experience, Leveraging KPIs
- Play a key role in the formation of the Operations Transformation vision and strategic roadmap
- Drive design and implementation of new operating model for Operations, and associated processes and procedures
- Develop and implement relevant operating model changes in order to pivot the Operations organization towards digitization and enhanced client experience
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and cultivating a robust service and control environment
Professional Development Value:
- Significant senior management exposure
- Opportunity to learn the Business and acquire expertise across a range of products
- Increase technological skillset using innovative emerging tools across the Street
- Extraordinary opportunity to make a real impact which will be highly noticeable at the senior level
- Opportunity to broaden understanding of Operational processes globally
- Opportunity to position the Operations organization to be the Operations \ team of the future
- Implement best practices and global consistency, simplifying & standardizing the work done by Operations professionals
- 5-8 years of experience in the financial or consulting industry, change management, process re-engineering or client onboarding role specifically within Operations
- Track record of implementing operational metrics and dashboards to support strategic decision making
- Strong familiarity with Process Management, six sigma, process flow diagramming and governance, specifically within Operations
- Experience program managing large scale global and complex initiatives and implementations
- Ability to effectively partner with Ops leads, technology partners, senior management and business counterparts
- Strategic thinker and visionary who can also roll up sleeves to ensure proper execution
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Very Strong Presentation, PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated organization skills with the ability to multi task effectively in a high volume environment while maintaining adherence to deadlines and priorities
- Self-motivated and directed, proactive and action-oriented, must demonstrate personal accountability
Key Required Competencies
- Strong knowledge and experience working with large data sets, determining the key data points and being able to concisely summarize it for senior management.
- Knowledgeable with creating dashboards/KPIs including using key industry tools such as SharePoint, QlikView, Tableau and others.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize and package data and present findings for senior mgmt.
- Project Management experience in working in Waterfall / AGILE methodologies
- Strong knowledge of process flow diagramming and knowledge of relevant tools (e.g. Visio, Signavio)
- Strong expertise in both PowerPoint & Excel (Advanced)
Job Family Group:Operations - Core
Job Family:Operations Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs