Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Primary Location: Indonesia,Jawa,Jakarta
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19018943
- Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- The Talent Acquisition (TA) specialist will be an integral part of the Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for end to end recruitment execution and be a trusted partner who will influence hiring decisions by applying business insights and deep expertise of the external talent market.
- Influence, define and execute winning recruitment strategies in partnership with Business and HR stakeholders
- Proactively attend relevant networking events, provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations; able to pipeline for key positions
- Support Citi in its future compatible focus by driving innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent pools
- Drive Internal Mobility & Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools & channels
- Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms
- Partner with the global and regional TA marketing & branding team and Corporate Affairs to support and drive best-in-class social media and branding initiatives
- Track and analyze effectiveness of recruiting/marketing/branding efforts to ensure the best return on investments
- Partner with colleagues across Asia Pacific and other regions to share best practices and ensure consistency and efficiency in execution.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates
- A proven track record of relevant talent acquisition experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments against a defined strategy.
- Data driven and analytical with a meticulous eye for detail
- Strategic thinker with a creative, curious and innovative mindset
- Proven track record of managing and influencing multiple senior stakeholders
- Passionate about candidate experience and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and engaged learner in a fast changing environment
- Degree holder is preferred
- Ability to balance strategic drive and focus with being hands-on when required