Indonesia Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) Support - VP
The Chief Administrative Officer Support (CAO-Support) supports the country Citi Country Officer (CCO) and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) and serves the critical role of helping to protect and drive the franchise level management, initiatives and efforts. The CAO-Support role will help CAO to oversee and/or execute franchise level initiatives and projects related to governance and oversight, risk and controls, regulatory compliance, transformation, Citi’s strategy refresh and driving business momentum at the country level.
The CAO-Support will work in close partnership with all the business and function heads to drive the most important priorities across the franchise. The role is based in country and is a key partner to the country’s senior management teams. The CAO-Support will report directly to the CAO.
The Chief Administrative Officer Support (CAO-Support) is a critical partner to the CCO & CAO.
This role has three broad elements: (i) Governance, (ii) Risk & Control
accountabilities and (iii) Helping the CAO and CCO to drive business momentum across the franchise. Key deliverables include (but not limited to);
- Work closely with Risk, ICRM, Finance, Legal and other control functions to enhance the governance of the franchises; ensuring governance is meeting all policy requirements, is driven by the first line as a means to help them run their businesses and to continuously raise the bar.
- Take ownership of coordinating, collating material and running the country BRCC & CCC governance
- Effective management of meetings, agendas and tracking actions and follow ups, embedding governance structures and processes, improving quality without necessarily increasing quantity.
- Partner with the country Management Teams Executive to deliver financial objectives, prioritize and drive execution of key initiatives and ensure common purpose across the businesses and functions.
- Identify revenue initiatives (eg. New Customer Acquisition, One Citi etc) and work with businesses to develop strategy for the country.
- Provide oversight and drive franchise wide global and local initiatives by partnering with the 1st Line of Defense and Global functions.
- Help prepare CCO for speaking engagements, board meetings, business & external engagements etc. including governmental and any public engagement as required.
- Partner with country project teams to ensure successful governance and implementation of LIBOR transition business plans and organizational readiness, including coordination for regulators’ requests.
- Engagement on elements of the consent order remediation projects that are franchise wide with country specific requirements.
- Engagement with the local regulator(s) on our regulatory agenda and any outstanding remediation plans and coordinates franchise wide regulatory reporting or queries.
- Support Regulatory Change and Remediation Management that are franchise wide and required coordination across multiple businesses and functions.
- Help lead planning and performance monitoring to ensure regulatory priorities are clear, coordinated and delivered. These include, but not limited to, LIBOR transition, local Guidelines, RRGC, Regulatory Audits and Conduct and Culture.
- Create strong and effective partnership across the control functions including Risk & Control and in-business support functions to ensure franchise level regulatory deliverables are on time, with high quality and in good order.
- Management of franchise wide issues, operational loss etc
- Management country audit and independent review, including CSC
- Country level MCA oversight and coordination, project management, guidance, scheduling QRAs, ARAs. Support to business for ARA, during monitoring/testing activities, Control Performance Assessment and Quarterly Risk Assessment meeting
- To support on external Boards and Associations initiatives and efforts.
- 3 to 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking operations and governance.
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities with commitment to client and team member experience, goals of practice and productivity.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, project management, precise and concise written and verbal communication skills, and high ethical standard.
- Detail-oriented, goal-oriented and able to work in a team.
- Consistently demonstrate flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to work as a team in complex environments (e.g., ambiguous, fast-moving).
- Proven organizational development, personnel management, resource development skills and able to analyze organizational impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Administration
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs