Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
US Consumer Bank Customer Service - Head of Offshore Partner ServicingLocations: Jacksonville, Florida Job Function: Operations - Management Operations Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19027694
The Service Sr Group Manager manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities.
- Manages a functional area through subordinate managers and their teams
- Span of control is up to 300 employees; engages in higher level strategic planning with senior directors
- Controls end results of an area
- Controls resources, policy formulation, budget and planning
- Primarily affects a sub function
- Sets short to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area
- Manages complex and highly variable issues with substantial departmental/product impact
- Applies broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas as well as underlying business guidelines
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Establishes strategic plans for the function
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of how own function integrates within the overall organization to contribute to achieving business goals; requires a good working knowledge of the industry.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience, including 8-10+ years' managerial experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management
- Role requires high degree of Financial industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree and managerial experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Our mission is to Be the Best through customer-centric servicing and enabling best-in-class banking, digital first.
The US Consumer Bank Customer Service Function is seeking a Head of Offshore Partner Servicing to work collaboratively with the US Consumer Bank Customer Service team to create a best in class customer-first servicing experience. This role will be responsible for all offshore and partner-managed front-line customer service, comprising a team of nearly 3200 FTEs located across multiple servicing locations in the Philippines, India and Latin American (LATAM). This team provides front-line customer service for all customers enrolled in US Retail Bank and US Branded Cards proprietary products (e.g., Thank You Cards, Double Cash), and is part of the broader customer service delivery network for US Consumer Bank.
A Day in the Life:
- Create and execution on vision for front-line servicing that enables Citi’s digital bank strategy and being the best for our customers, incorporating the unique considerations when executing this vision through partner networks.
- Work with partners (both Citi captives and 3rd parties) to define and ensure daily servicing excellence. Work with peers on the Customer Service team to think and align strategically on shared pillars to create a best-in-class servicing program – e.g., talent profile strategy, enabling training and tools, policies and procedures that support client-first servicing, and initiatives that generate excitement and high engagement.
- Lead servicing delivery transformation in the new US Consumer Bank, moving toward a true customer-first servicing model. Lead development of end-state vision and roadmap, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure execution success. And, create an interim servicing solution that will be forward compatible to the end-state vision – and help accelerate it.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
What You’ll Need:
- Deep empathy for customer experience – always analyzing and assessing from the customers’ viewpoint.
- Clear and optimistic vision for what can be. Obviously creative with solutions. A disruptive thinker. Yet, proven ability to execute with urgency and pragmatism in the current environment.
- Proven ability to drive action and clear decisions, leveraging analytics and test & learn without being held back by them. Ability to recognize and recover quickly from failures – both as an individual and on behalf of the team.
- Proven ability to create, communicate and ‘sell’ compelling strategies at all levels of the organization. Highly effective at building, nurturing and leveraging relationships – even in challenging environments with sometimes competing priorities and tough partners.
- High affinity and comfort with technology (digital and non-digital), its rapid evolution as it relates to customer service, and the potential to redefine what servicing excellence can be.
- Authentic people leader who invests in nurturing potential, as well as proven talent. Conscious and supportive of diversity & inclusion, and the value they bring to customers, business and the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.