SVP, Digital Adoption and Transformation Lead, Commercial Cards Operations & Client Servicing
The Re-engineering Proc Sr Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Responsible for scoping, directing & managing a portfolio of process improvement/reengineering projects within or across businesses.
- Develop and executes influencing strategies to build & increase buy-in and business leadership support.
- Accountable for achieving measurable and sustainable operational efficiency results, and consequently, financial benefits. Accountable for staff's bench strength; provides technical expertise, and overall expert advice (technical, functional, change management, linkage to systems redesign efforts, etc).
- Interface with business, key stakeholders, champions & reengineering leadership. Proactively communicates with senior leadership.
- Identify potential re-engineering targets based on priorities for the management and global strategy.
- Engage senior process owners for each project, locally or globally as required.
- Shape large re-engineering programmes of projects, define business cases and gain stakeholder buy in for projects.
- Form project teams and create documentation to deliver re-engineering projects.
- Run re-engineering workshops, pilots and other delivery activities.
- Educate teams in re-engineering tools, techniques and principles.
- Execute communication campaign to senior stakeholders across all impacted areas.
- Maintain accurate documentation including plans, financials and control points for each project.
- Create and maintain analysis supporting re-engineering projects.
- Direct analysis resources to deliver project related supporting material.
- Assist business managers to identify where saves have been achieved and ensure that headcount saves are realised.
- Work with cross-business teams to ensure communication is effective and achievements are communicated in a streamlined fashion.
- Educate other teams in re-engineering principles.
- Provides governance oversight for programmes of re-engineering.
- Engage partner organisations where appropriate to continue to raise awareness of re-engineering principles.
- Conduct training for senior staff in re-engineering tools, techniques and principles via workshops and formal training sessions.
- Influence re-engineering strategy and execution globally, including continually improving toolsets, etc.
- Develop and execute influencing strategies to build & increase buy-in and business leadership support.
- Accountable for achieving measurable and sustainable operational efficiency results, and consequently, financial benefits.
- Management responsibility for a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years Banking experience.
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management.
- Experience delivering re-engineering in a complex, multi-national banking environment.
- Experience working within a Lean organisation.
- Knowledge of re-engineering tools, principles and application.
- Ability to lead and motivate diverse teams in multiple locations, including senior managers.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Thorough project planning skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Background/context: The role lies within the Commercial Cards Operations & Client Servicing team for the Global Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS) business and is focused on supporting an ongoing digital journey.
The role will have 3 primary responsibilities:
- Client adoption of digital and self-service capabilities: Adoption of digital functionality drives greater client satisfaction while simultaneously driving down costs. This individual will partner with Digital, Technology, Sales, Implementations, Operations and Client Servicing teams to promote/educate our many corporate and public sector clients of Citi Commercial Cards' digital functionality and benefits (e.g., Citi Manager, Citi Manager Mobile, Interactive Voice Response, Interactive Virtual Agent). Expected outcomes include improved client satisfaction (Voice of the Client), increases in containment/success rate, and decreases in overall client-to-Agent contact rate.
- Global client consistency: This individual will work with teams around the globe to identify opportunities to drive consistency in client experience (digital and otherwise). This may involve activities such as process mapping, lean activities, human performance improvement analysis, etc. Proficiency in data analysis, root cause analysis, negotiations and presentation skills will all be critical to role success.
- Automation, Digitization and Straight-through Processing: Play a leadershiprole in identifying opportunities to eliminate manual touchpoints, drive improved time-to-resolution, eliminate or minimize processing risk, and improve the overall client experience. This includes working closely with our Digital, Technology and Product partners to identify, prioritize, fund and implement new solutions that will generate maximum benefit.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Process Re-Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs