Service Sr Group Manager - Operations Enablement
Multifaceted, results-driven, and performance-focused professional, with rich work experience across functions and industries, including marketing, technology, operations, consumer services, etc. Characterized as a motivated team leader with a customer centric and data driven philosophy who has a high level of curiosity, enthusiasm for problem solving and a curator of strong team cultures that consistently over-deliver. Also seeking a candidate with a successful track record of working across organizations, negotiating with internal business partners and integrating technical strategies to produce winning strategies that meet business objectives, improve customers’ experiences and positively impact the financial bottom line. Join a highly collaborative team of colleagues that support each other and our teams to perform at elevated levels delivering on the business objectives of the entire Servicing function.
- Serve as a manager of managers leading 5+ direct reports and a total organization of 100+ team members
- Own operational readiness and production support for changes effecting Customer Services teams to drive efficient and effective change implementation
- Lead Customer Service-specific projects including both technology improvements and non-technology/process improvement changes.
- Drive product-level and functional operational reporting to support day to day operations and contribute to a variety of senior level operating reviews on behalf of Customer Service.
- Spearhead executive communications during product launches and conversions, change-in-terms, and feature enhancements for Customer Service and collaborate cross-functionally in NAM operations.
- Conduct ongoing business model evaluation and customer data analysis to identify, present and execute strategies and transformation opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce expenses.
- Owns the near-term opportunities to improve digital engagement and operations efficiency including the identification and implementation of next generation servicing capabilities in partnership with the NAM Servicing Digital Strategy team and Digital teams across Citi
- Embed digital capabilities into daily routines along with existing tools and resources utilized by servicing associates, allowing all team members to effectively incorporate and act upon customer insights during servicing calls
- Utilize role-based dashboards and predictive modeling to monitor progress of digital initiatives, identifying at-risk customers and providing insights to internal and external stakeholders for strategic decision-making
- Support Customer Servicing teams with effective strategy development and communications including but not limited to Town Halls, strategy and team collaboration meetings and other team communication.
- Lead special assignments as assigned
- Performs rotational management with strong leadership across all production teams as assigned.
The Service Sr Group Manager manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities.
- Manages a functional area through subordinate managers and their teams
- Manager of managers and individual contributors. Engages at senior level on strategy and functional execution for Servicing.
- Controls end results of an area
- Controls resources, policy formulation, budget and planning
- Sets short to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area
- Manages complex and highly variable issues with substantial departmental/product impact
- Applies broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas as well as underlying business guidelines
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions.
- Establishes strategic plans for the function
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of how own function integrates within the overall organization to contribute to achieving business goals; requires a good working knowledge of the industry.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience, including 8-10+ years' managerial experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management
- Role requires high degree of Financial industry knowledge
Education:Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree and managerial experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
*This role may be eligible to sit at other US Citi Operations Sites.
Job Family Group:Operations - Management Operations
Job Family:Management Leadership
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs