Project Senior Analyst-AVP
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
About Our Team:
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations and is responsible for delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi’s workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey.
CTI Business Operations enables technology managers across the organization to effectively manage their resources and deliver their commitments in support of CTI's strategy, goals, and performance metrics. This is achieved through the provision of commercial aspects of CTI, analytics and reporting (including expense and productivity), workforce, real estate, supplier management, leadership and talent development, including entry level and pipeline programs, and employee engagement and communications.
The Employee Engagement, Product Marketing, and Change Adoption Team manages and strengthens CTI’s internal employee engagement, culture, onboarding, as well as talent and development initiatives. The team elevates knowledge and understanding of organizational changes and structures within CTI, ensures awareness of technology strategies across CTI and Citi, and drives user adoption through change management and impactful technology marketing.
In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of projects managed.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies.
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that the business is informed and always aware of the status of process improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and required business areas for the implementation of activities to ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/ policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and Business Compliance.
- Provides feedback to Project Management leadership regarding risk issues/business cases raised by specific business units
- Collates communication items, investigate issues and ensure relevant communications are created in a timely clear and accurate manner.
- Drafts and communicates any staff briefs, including system changes.
- Monitors & communicates on Service Level Agreements of other departments that affect the service delivery within a project.
- Conducts ongoing research on effective mediums and tools to improve the communications.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and operations.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Primary Location:14000 CITI CARDS WAY BUILDING A JACKSONVILLE
Primary Location Salary Range:$73,570.00 - $110,350.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs