O&T Learning Advisor for Technology and Data
Operations & Technology (O&T) is the heartbeat of any organization. At Citi, our talented Operations & Technology people are the force behind delivering services for our clients, building our banking systems, paying our vendors and employees, and keeping our bank safe and resilient in the face of threats and risks, such as cyber-attacks and natural disasters.
Our mission in O&T Learning & Development is to equip and enable our O&T employees with the skills they need to deliver excellence and thrive in their careers.
We are looking for a creative and purpose-driven team member with a deep passion for Learning & Development to join our team of committed and passionate Learning Professionals. The O&T Learning Advisor will function as a senior contributor of the team with end-to-end coverage Citi Information Technology and Data & Analytics programs, and play a key role in forming, executing, and delivering the global learning strategy and book of work.
- Manage and execute Learning & Development initiatives and programs end-to-end. This includes:
- Formulating learning strategies in support of business strategies and priorities
- Conducting learning needs analyses
- Designing and creating the end-to-end learning strategy
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of learning solutions
- Planning and managing training logistics
- Facilitating design workshops and focus groups
- Building and curating learning content and courses
- Designing and governing learning dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with global business partners, HR partners, and regional L&D teams to socialize and drive adoption of sustainable learning solutions
- Apply technical aptitude and interest in information technology industry while partnering with enterprise-wide IT partners on learning and development programs
- Support the development and implementation of consistent methods and metrics to measure the effectiveness of learning solutions and proactively execute improvements as needed
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement opportunities to proactively address pain points in the L&D experience
- Develop presentations, communications, and marketing materials for a wide range of audiences and purposes, including presentations to HR and Business Partners and communications / marketing to learners
- Design and facilitate instructor-led courses and workshops, and manage the logistical planning processes and learning administration
- Keep abreast of leading-edge learning trends and learning technologies to continuously push the possibilities of adult learning
- Mange the design, development, and maintenance of Degreed Learning Plans, Learning Pathways and Skill Assessments Partner with other learning professionals on special projects as needed across Citi Learning
- University degree required in Learning, HR, Information Technology, Business, or related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Learning, HR, change management, agile, or IT certifications is preferred.
- University degree required in Learning, HR, Information Technology, Business, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of professional work experience managing programs or projects in a related field
- Breadth of experience in performance consulting, needs assessments, instructional design, and delivery for multiple modalities (e.g., classroom, self-paced, virtual)
- Experience in Program / Project Management and Change Management is valued
- Experience in Organizational Development and Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Development, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), and Coaching is preferred
- Advanced writing skills and presentation skills appropriate for senior audiences
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to escalate issues and propose potential solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to design and source high impact learning solutions that will fulfill the learning strategy
- Strong ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across a complex organization
- Team-oriented person who values different perspectives and feedback
- Ability to influence without authority and motivate others to act
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, detail oriented, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities, with resilience and flexibility, and is proactive in escalating issues
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs