NAM Consumer Operations Customer Service - Chief of Staff
We are seeking a NAM Consumer Operations Customer Service Chief of Staff to work collaboratively across the Customer Service teams along with NAM Operations team to create a best in class client-centricity across product, function and geography. As a key member of the leadership team, this leader will help to drive key Business Transformation & Strategic Initiatives, focusing on driving expense productivity and operating model efficiency, developing high-quality, customer-centric experiences.
A Day in the Life:
- Drive collaboration across Customer Service and partner across each functional area within operations promoting close partnerships, driving toward clear shared objectives, mutual trust and confidence, and close collaboration to achieve these shared objectives.
- Leader is responsible for a leading a small team (~10 FTE), driving and executing against key Customer Service strategies working closely with Customer Service Operation functions, Control, Digital and Service Excellence teams, along with several key groups outside of Customer Service including technology, Finance, HR, and WFM.
- Focus will be on establishing clear prioritization of work and overall governance of programs.
- Leader will be responsible for Customer Service Business Planning Drive collaboration across all critical Operations functions, including Customer Service, Collections & Recovery, Credit, Transaction Services, Core Operations, Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer and Customer Experience and Service Excellence Leading the Consumer Learning team, ensuring and promoting close partnership, driving toward clear shared objectives, mutual trust and confidence, and close collaboration to achieve these shared objectives
- Leader will identify opportunities and issues of strategic importance to Customer Service team to drive critical transformation, productivity and cross-business unit initiatives and ensure effective execution of these initiatives, ensure tracking and measuring are in place for all initiatives
- Develop Executive level presentations
- Manages resource supply and demand; may include hiring, staffing and maintaining a diverse and effective workforce through engaging in talent and development programs as thought leaders and advocate partnering closely with Human Resources.
- Serves as Internally recognized Operations subject matter expert that influences the way things are done
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties
- Leader will need to develop and manage an effective communication strategy for the Customer Service function partnering with communication resources, through a range of forums and media, including formal business reviews and town halls, as well as fun and engaging ways to generate excitement and support for key initiatives and a sense of team.
- Leader will directly lead facilitation of Customer Service Domain as the deputy and ensure that process owners are managing efficient and effective processes through coordination of performance updates, reviews, project prioritization, and escalations.
- Provide liaison support to the Customer Service head to ensure Product owners are informed of overall operations performance as well as provide gateway for strategic business updates from Product owners to Operations teams.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong analytical skills looking broadly across the organization, with the ability to summarize large amounts of data from various inputs.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to articulate business performance, key strategies, and regular updates into Power Point presentations that tell a powerful story.
- Collaborative, while firm on goals and driving the extended team toward actions (and deadlines) to achieve them.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to operationalize the strategy. Strong problem-solving skills
- Clear and optimistic vision for what can be. Proven ability to execute with urgency and pragmatism in the current environment.
- High curiosity – proactively seeking to learn more and ‘connect the dots’ for better solutions. Affinity toward technology as a customer experience enabler.
- Rigorous attention to detail and highly organized, but able to operate with ease at all levels (from strategy to execution).
- Deep empathy for customer experience – always analyzing and assessing from the customers’ viewpoint.
- Authentic people leader who invests in nurturing potential, as well as proven talent. Conscious and supportive of diversity & inclusion, and the value they bring to customers, business and the team.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree and managerial experience
*This role may be eligible to sit at other US Citi Operations Sites
Job Family Group:Operations - Management Operations
Job Family:Management Leadership
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs