Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Head of NAM Consumer Operations Learning & DevelopmentApply Now Locations: Jacksonville, Florida, Florence, Kentucky, San Antonio, Texas, Tucson, Arizona Job Function: Human Resources, Operations, Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20205428
The Head of Global Consumer Banking (GCB) Learning & Development is a member of the L&D Operating Committee and is responsible for advising and implementing learning opportunities aligned with business strategy and priorities. As a part of a global team, the Head of GCB L&D will partner with senior business, HR, Talent and L&D colleagues to achieve desired results. The position will report to the Chief Learning Officer and partner closely with Senior Human Resource Officers for the various GCB businesses/functions for which they are accountable.
- Lead the L&D and Knowledge Management strategies for North America Consumer Banking Operations teams/functions (US Consumer Bank, Citi Retail Services; Customer Service, Collections, Credit, Fraud, Core Operations and Transaction Services).
- Partner closely with Senior Human Resource Officers and Business leaders to set goals, negotiate budget, set overall learning strategy, benchmark to external firms, and import cutting edge understanding of learning that differentiates us from our competitors.
- Consult with business leaders to ensure that Learning solutions support business/functional goals and company priorities, and produce desired outcomes—identify best approach to meet needs, leverage existing content where possible, partner with design and development colleagues and vendors to build or source new content when necessary, track progress towards desired outcomes.
- Manage a team that identifies, designs and delivers learning activities, utilizing both internal subject matter experts and external providers of training and development to attain learning outcomes.
- Where new content is necessary, oversee the design of learning material and tools, including Web content, train-the-trainer guides, workbooks, handouts, job aids, and syllabuses and promotional collateral.
- Consult with business leaders to ensure that Knowledge Management (KM) systems and content support business/functional goals and company priorities, and produce desired outcomes.
- Manage a team that sets KM strategy and a team that develops procedural content. Identify ways to enhance the customer and employee experience, adopting KM best practices.
- Personally deliver learning programs as appropriate to include advanced leadership, communications, and professional development topics.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to provide a seamless learning and development experience for employees.
- Evaluate all learning activity to determine impact on business outcomes and revise activity based on the insights gained.
- Increase experiential learning opportunities, balancing traditional classroom learning with the “3E Framework” (Experience, Exposure, Education) model and new learning technologies.
- Excellent client relationship and consulting skills with senior leaders in HR and the Business.
- Experience managing/directing a team of 25+ employees.
- 15+ years’ experience in Learning & Development or Knowledge Management roles.
- Familiarity and understanding of Consumer Banking Businesses preferred.
- Platform skills, strong training or performance consultant background.
- Breadth of experience in needs assessment, adult learning theories, instructional design, and evaluation tools and techniques, with proven experience in practical application.
- Strong record of operational excellence and ability to move work forward in a matrix environment.
- Proven experience in organizational change management.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Exposure to new and emerging learning technologies and approaches, e.g., mobile, social, virtual, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key business and HR leaders across a highly complex/matrixed organization and drive change.
- Executive presence.
- Ability to apply Lean/Six Sigma and Design Thinking methodologies as appropriate.
- Ability to influence senior leaders as well as peers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities, work with complexity and navigate ambiguity while establishing deadlines, be resilient and flexible.
- Strategic, innovative, out-of-the-box thinking with practical/real world orientation.
- Excellent people management skills, including virtual team management; Ability to manage expectations and relationships with staff, superiors, vendors, business partners, etc.
- Proven ability to coach, develop and lead others.
- Strong desire to learn the business and stay up to date on developments.
- Public relations or other sales or marketing experience a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills as well as effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Internet/Intranet/savvy. Exposure to e-learning, Web Meeting tools/software.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.