AVP, Voice of Customer Senior Analyst
The Customer Experience Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Gain a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our business through partnership, active listening, and thoughtful questions
- Collaborate on structuring effective and efficient research plans that will meet the strategic needs of our partners
- Responsible for delivering end state of standard and adhoc reports to Senior Management, Regulatory Agencies and various business partners.
- Responsible for sorting data from various systemic applications and designing custom final report formats.
- Assist with the re-engineering process by automating the initial builds for the reports.
- Manage and track experiences for key customer segments and analyze points for improvement.
- Maintain reports and queries within reporting application; ensure feeds from database are uploading.
- Report issues with report application (query and data issues).
- Liaise with various business partners to support different projects.
- Analytical skills to evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Responsible for creating monthly trend reports, including segment specific support.
- Assist with the creation and analysis of various reports for surveys.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in customer experience marketing or research role;
- Experience providing project or product leadership and performing qualitative and quantitative research
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Monitor and analyze VOC trends, and performance drivers to support weekly and monthly business publications
- Manage and prioritize projects and pilots across USCB including, but not limited to: program migrations, call listening correlation, new pilots and launches, redesigns, and VOC program maintenance
- Satisfy ad-hoc VOC data requests/analyses accurately and timely for internal and external reporting/analysis
- Manage administrative and reporting duties needed to maintain a successful survey program.
- Support VOC goal setting activities including, but not limited to: pre-planning phase, analysis phase, stakeholder presentations, and CX performance tracking for USCB lines of business
- Maintain a high degree of compliance excellence by managing all VOC program documentation and reporting, and be responsible for timely updates and accuracy
- Strong analytical thinker, with a data-driven mindset and attention to detail. Able to analyze VOC metrics both quantitatively and qualitatively across a variety of techniques, tools and data sets
- Storyteller; able to create performance narratives, both written and visual, to translate the customers feedback and/or complaints into key insights for senior management and other key business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver and looks for ways to increase efficiency, strength in ability to review existing processes and policies to identify breakdowns and roadblocks
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, particularly within a fast-changing, high-priority environment
- Able to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work product, sometimes under time constraints with a high sense of urgency
- Thorough understanding of Customer Experience Principles, and performance measurement methodologies including by not limited to Net Promoter Score (NPS) and/or Complaints management
- Significant proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; particularly PowerPoint, and Excel (functionality including Index/match, V lookup, and Pivot Tables)
- Project management skills preferred
- Experience using best-in-class text analytic SaaS tools preferred by not required
- 3+ years of experience of data mining and analysis in financial services or related field
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Customer Experience
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs