Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
VP, Quality Assurance ManagerApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Tampa, Florida, Buffalo, New York Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19117879
Global Risk Review (GRR) is an organization comprised of Fundamental Credit Risk (FCR), Collateral Risk & Review (CRR), and Capital Risk Management & Review (CRMR) teams. GRR provides independent, reliable and timely review and challenge to the firm’s risk management processes. The Quality Assurance (QA) function provides an independent assessment of the activities of FCR, CRR, and CRMR to ensure conformance with the standards outlined in their respective manuals. The candidate for this position will perform and report results of Quality Assurance Reviews (QARs) conducted to support the GRR QA Program.
The objective of the QA Program is to establish and maintain a QA framework designed to ensure the highest quality work product throughout the groups governed by this program. This will be achieved through the evaluation of the governance activities and work performed by FCR, CRR, and CRMR through the performance of QARs. The QA Program provides the Global Head of GRR and ultimately the Citigroup Chief Credit Officer with an independent assessment of the activities of GRR to confirm compliance with established standards.
The QA Manager is a professional within the QA Program that requires the candidate to have strong communication skills to be able to interact with varying levels of staff and management.
- Performance and reporting of QARs of various components of the FCR and CRR methodology including reviews, business monitoring, corrective action plan validation, comment handling, and other areas to ensure adherence to methodology
- Accountable for consistent and objective assessments during QARs
- Subsequent follow-up on corrective actions that were raised during QARs
- Synthesize and prepare quarterly Quality Assurance Scorecard Reports to GRR management that communicate and measure results and identify negative trends and potential solutions
- Act as a change agent coaching staff in areas with noted deficiencies and sharing any observed best practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Coordinate CRR self-assessment process
As the GRR QA Program evolves, the candidate will have the opportunity to cross-train and support other groups within the GRR organization.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a quality assurance review function at an investment or large commercial bank
- 2-3 years Public Accounting or Internal Audit experience a plus
- Basic understanding of Credit Risk for both Wholesale and Consumer businesses
- Understanding of real estate and appraisal standards a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to express and communicate concisely and clearly
- Comfort with negotiating and interacting with all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills and ability to draw robust conclusions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and adept at prioritizing workload
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Work well under pressure and meets deadlines
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with employees subject to questioning of their work
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Self-confident in executing responsibilities
- Database skills a plus
- Demonstrate commitment and accountability
- Knowledge of Citi's organization and systems preferred
- Bachelor’s/University degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.