Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
VP - Product Manager, ThankYou Rewards PlatformApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, New York, New York Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19141662
The US Consumer Digital (USCD) organization oversees the digital products and client experiences across Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB). At the heart of everything we do in USCD is a relentless focus on consumer centricity, taking a singular view of consumers across GCB’s businesses. We are an empowered organization that moves fast to continuously improve our consumers’ digital experiences. USCD is organized into domains that are aligned to our customer missions.
The Reward Domain’s mission is to design and deliver loyalty capabilities that simplify and enrich the lives of our customers and foster deeper engagement with existing and new financial products and services. The Reward Domain helps customers understand the value proposition of their credit card and retail bank relationships and manage the rewards and benefits associated with their account relationship. Our team is passionate about creating and delivering consistent and seamless digital solutions to help customers unlock potential of their relationships with Citi products and services.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the Rewards Domain as a ThankYou Digital Product Manager. This role reports into the Subdomain Head of the Rewards Domain responsible for the ThankYou platform. The ThankYou Digital Product Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering seamless experiences for credit card and retail bank consumers trying to use points they have earned through the ThankYou Rewards program in the U.S. and globally.
Included in his/her purview will be simplifying and personalizing experiences around redeeming points through Citi’s rewards websites (thankyou.com in the U.S. and other sites globally) and new digital channels, and creating redemption experiences for new rewards options. S/he will set and track KPIs for initiatives, partner with agency to create designs, and work with the agile scrum team to successfully launch. The ThankYou Digital Product Manager will also collaborate with other domains and internal stakeholders, communicating and aligning on major initiatives with impacted business partners and fostering an environment that gets results.
The Digital PM Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Deliver against ambitious business objectives
- Provide platform, product, and customer experience leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative financial platform products
- Responsible for the overall vision, technical capabilities and roadmap of the digital product platform
- Engage with businesses and shape business and product requirements in to platform requirements
- Own the overall platform business plans and roadmaps
- Drive product development for new initiatives
- Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market
- Maintain the product roadmap, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business Management/Engineering
- Advanced degree
- Experience leading digital initiatives
- Extensive experience working with engineers and developers to understand what is technically possible, how to translate customer needs/intent into digital products and feature sets
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about designing best-in-class digital experiences and staying at the forefront of cutting edge technology in the servicing space
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Key characteristics of the ideal candidate for this position are:
- Customer advocate – have customer intuition and continuously think like a customer. Bring the customer voice to all projects and ensure we are delivering experiences that are both right for the business and customer
- Continuous learner/ Digital futurist – curious and constantly learning about the future of digital experiences, understand digital trends and not only builds for our customers’ current challenges, but also innovates and explores future needs
- Storyteller – leverage customer stories and perspectives, grounded in data, to build broad empathy for customers’ lives in order to highlight an opportunity or convey the impact of a customer issue
- Influencer – persuasively rally teams, often with different needs and demands, around the customer platform
- Collaborative partner – partner across businesses and facilitate working together across silos in order to harness insights and develop solutions that are best for the customer and align to Citi’s mission
- Data-driven mindset – anchor decisions in analytics and drive accountability of the customer experience through data and metrics
- Brand ambassador – strong advocate of Citi products and services, both internally and externally
- Identify, consolidate, and integrate customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights to prioritize needs and evolve product roadmap.
- Manage external agency and/or internal design team to develop design.
- Drive an Agile Scrum team to implement the build of a best in class digital experiences.
- Partner with Market Research to define and implement customer research/customer co-creation, prototyping and testing to gain insights and identify customer needs and solutions.
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Risk, and other governance partners to ensure strategies and executions for the set of features are delivered flawlessly to protect both our business and customer interests.
- Be an SME, providing actionable insights and knowledge sharing for how the product is evolving, as well as makes recommendations on where they are going.
- Partner with Performance Analytics team to track usage and garner insights on key register for online access pages.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.