Voice of the Customer Platform Manager
The Customer Experience Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Responsible for all reporting and analysis for Customer Centric metrics including Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Complaints across all customer interaction points and for all business segments.
- Focuses on outlier and summary reporting across all channels to multiple management and solution teams supporting complaint deep dive analysis to drive root cause resolution.
- Work with head of business and related Customer Experience councils to gather requirements for various analytics projects
- Design and implement strategies for development and maintenance of reporting and Business Intelligence projects related Customer Centricity KPIs and Complaint management.
- Design, execute, and manage outlier reporting for complaint capture in non-recorded channels (e.g., branches, specialized sales force)
- Conduct deep dive analysis on complaints for various complaint governance forums.
- Create and produce reporting for all levels of the organization
- Perform ad-hoc research and provide analysis on information to be used in future projects.
- Provide analytic support for work groups engaged in resolving customer pain points
- Work with outside vendors as needed, including creating and managing relationships with new vendors.
- Analyze results and make recommendations on opportunities for improvement to business management and functional owners.
- Interpret customer data (both quantitative and qualitative) as well as internal data to help inform customer experience strategy
- Create and develop analyses to help business recognize challenges, identify opportunities and build solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Create and deliver presentation content to broad audiences
- Support customer-centricity initiatives across the organization
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience in customer experience or marketing leadership, managing projects and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Background & Position Summary
The Voice of the Customer platform is key to Citi’s Customer Experience Improvement Program. The platform is used by Citi to collect customer feedback across all of Citi Consumer Bank and collects millions of customer feedback records each year. The platform offers roles tailored for each user type, from frontline employees to the CEO. Customer Feedback is collected in a multitude of ways from traditional surveys to real-time feedback collected in our digital channels.
This role will oversee the Voice of the Customer Platform and execute against a prioritized list of stakeholder requests, which includes managing both internal employees and vendor professional servicing teams. The candidate will lead the implementation and strategic roadmap for Citi’s Real-Time Digital feedback as well as lead the continued implementation of email based NPS surveys. The role will be the key technical / product SME for the Voice of the Customer platform, owning user role optimizations, self-service capabilities, APIs, and integration with key Citi platforms such as Glassbox, Nexidia, Pointillist, and Adobe.
- VoC Platform Self-Service Manager: lead a team that performs all aspects of platform configuration for Citi’s Consumer Voice of the Customer Platform. Such responsibilities include build/test/deploy email/digital surveys, configure a multitude of invitation and return files going to/from Citi to the platform, develop enterprise dashboards and reporting portals accessible across all Voice of Customer programs.
- Technical Lead: Responsible for understanding the Voice of the Customer product with the ability to make backend updates to the platform to fulfill Citi self-service needs. The candidate will need a general understanding and comfort with Software as a Service, APIs, XML, SDKs, CSS, and web development.
- Digital Real-Time Feedback Owner: Own the end-to-end process whereby Citi collects real-time customer feedback, including program governance, best practice adoption, strategic roadmap, domain-targeted feedback, and reporting / analytics enhancements. Candidate is expected to understand all intricacies of the Voice of the Customer real-time data collection product.
- Voice of the Customer Text Analytics Lead: Manage a robust text analytics design for the platform and ensure the text analytics used across Citi is aligned across different CX platforms.
- Implementation Product Manager: Citi lead for new Voice of the Customer survey implementations.
- Platform User Engagement: Responsible for increasing use of the Voice of the Customer Platform with internal stakeholders by aligning the product to business needs. As the product owner, the candidate will create a roadmap for portal enhancements (including the Voice of the Customer mobile app), discuss business cases across NA Consumer Bank, and optimize customer feedback reporting capabilities.
- Platform Integrations: Coordinate improvements of Citi’s use of Voice of the Customer data by connecting with other platforms such as Glassbox, Pointillist, Nexidia, internal data lakes, etc. Develop uses cases to better leverage the Voice of the Customer API.
- Insights: Ability to extract insights from the Voice of the Customer platform (NPS, KPI analysis, Text Analytics) to assist business partners in driving customer experience improvements; familiarity with customer-led research and insights.
Additional Candidate Qualifications
- Passion for making the lives of Citi’s customers easy
- Understanding and comfort with XML, APIs, SDKs, CSS, general web development, and Agile methodology
- Experience building reporting dashboards that translate data into actionable insights through simple yet detailed design
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple, disparate internal business groups, with the ability to build strong networks and relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to concurrently prioritize and manage multiple projects of varying degrees of size and scope
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate and present to stakeholders in all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with ability to influence others across the organization
- Strong sense of accountability, decisiveness, proactivity, and intellectual curiosity with the ability to work independently and take ownership
- Strong business acumen and excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to understand and recommend trade-offs
- Knowledge of NPS methodology and enterprise measurement strategies
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Customer Experience
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs