Technology Risk Officer
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
About Our Team:
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations and is responsible for delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi’s workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey.
In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
CTI Risk Management and Governance, is looking for an energetic and passionate Risk Officer to join our team to provide support the CTI End-User-Services (EUS).
CTI End-User Services (EUS) provides the tools that enable and empower Citi's 250K staff to be productive, to collaborate effectively, and to eliminate repetitive work. EUS also provides technology support and enables the technology for Citi events, desktop upgrades, and the end-user hardware lifecycle. The mission of End-User Services is to provide simple-to-use services and exceptional workspace experiences that enable Citi's global workforce to gain maximum benefit from the technology and applications we use to serve our clients and operate our company.
Supporting the CTI End-User-Services (EUS), the Technology Risk Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Risk Oversight: Provide guidance to first line partners and operational teams pertaining to IT and Information Security risks.
- Issue Identification: Through proactive interactions with customers ensure timely identification and reporting of control deficiencies via documented issue management practices.
- Issue Management: Oversee Corrective Actions ensuring on time remediation and validation of issues including escalation and reporting of issue status.
- Evaluate control issues and ensure adequacy of Root Cause Analysis and alignment to corrective action plans.
- Audit Management: Oversee and manage all audit related activities such as, managing deliverables, working with operational teams to ensure factual accuracy and documentation of corrective action plans.
- Manager's Control Assessment (MCA): Ensure appropriate Risks, Controls, Tests and Key Risk Indicators are in place and reported on.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- 5 years professional experience, 4 of which is relevant with Information Technology Risk Management (such as first line Technology Control Officer, second line Operational Risk Management policy governance, or third line Systems Auditor.)
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Operational and/or Technical experience with any of the following is a PLUS: Technology Help-Desk, Desktop Support Operations and Desktop Engineering
- Technology Risk Management or equivalent Audit or Regulatory experience preferred.
- MS Office.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizational influencing skills required.
- Excellent problem solving skills Ability to see the big pictures with high attention to critical details.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategy and process improvement initiatives.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Business Risk & Controls
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs