Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
SVP, Business Architecture &Trans Senior Lead Analyst/Group Manager – C14 (R2034138)Apply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Tampa, Florida Job Function: Finance, Architect, Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20214404
The Business Architecture and Transformation team will partner with the Global Process Owners (GPO) in process standardization and design, ensuring these processes are enabled through standard data and technology platforms. This group will provide a single interface to technology for Finance and Risk strategic initiatives which will allow for one integrated view of the Risk/Finance technology design and architecture and prioritization of technology initiatives, and with our Technology partners, drive to a common infrastructure.
This position is part of the team that operates Citi’s forecast platform used for Interest Rate Risk, CCAR, and internal financial forecasting exercises. The team is involved in supporting both regulatory required external forecast scenarios as well as internally focused planning and analytical exercises. This position will include a combination of executing existing forecast processes as well as working with business and technology partners to identify and develop enhancements, improvements, and new functionality. Technology development is done with a combination of the traditional lifecycle as well as an agile approach for more pressing items that include a regulatory mandate.
The position will require an in depth operational and theoretical understanding of interest rate risk measurement. Both individual analytical work as well as partnership across teams to identify solutions to Treasury and Risk inquiries in a timely manner and own the implementation / execution steps to independently drive open issues to completion. Attention to detail and the ability to work within tight deadlines are essential. The position will be heavily involved in team decisions including project prioritization, platform direction, and future state planning and strategic direction.
This work will involve defining information and refining process requirements in partnership with Global Process Owners, Operations and Technology. The job will entail supporting an active forecasting engine, and at times require balancing conflicting partner and platform priorities.
This job will offer the prospective candidate an enormous exposure into various facets of Risk and Finance Processes within Citi. It also offers them the exposure to interacting with various levels within the organization. This would lead to them being able to improve upon analytical skills, communication skills, teamwork, negotiation, and problem solving.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science/Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or Quantitative or Technical – Master’s degree is a plus
- 8+ years’ of IT Manager role experience within Technology
- 8+ years of Program or Project management experience within Information Technology
- 8+ plus years of experience working for a financial services organization
- Must have experience with key Interest Rate Risk metrics (IRE, EVS)
- Thorough knowledge of interest rate risk concepts such as Duration, Convexity, and a familiarity with modelling paradigms thereof
- Primarily, the individual needs strong skills in program management/planning, presentations and communication
- The individual should have highly proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables), and MS project, and have the ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, environment, take initiative/ownership and take on various assignments/roles
- Sound understanding of fundamental Balance Sheet and P&L
- Experience with analyzing Actual and Forecast results, in particular Balance Sheet and Treasury
- Understanding of Transfer Pricing and other Intercompany items
- Seasoned experience working with large data sets
- Proficiency with standard analysis tools (Excel / SQL)
- Working knowledge of Citigroup Financial Systems-Working knowledge of Citigroup Financial Systems a plus (PEARL / GENESIS / Etc.)
- Strong written and oral communications with demonstrated experience in delivering the appropriate level of detailed status and communication to the respective levels of partners and stakeholders
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Business Architecture & Transformation
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting