Sr. Process Engineer (VP/Hybrid - USPB Operations Customer Service - Risk Design/Implementation; Retail Bank/Services & Branded Cards)
The Senior Process Engineer reports directly to the Re-engineering Process Senior manager in the USPB Operations Customer Service – Risk Design and Implementation team. As part of its ongoing work to enhance safety, soundness and future strengthen controls, the Senior Process Engineer will support the comprehensive end-to-end strategic analysis of the risk and control environment within Customer Service Operations responsible for identifying opportunities for improving the overall risk profile of the business through controls automation and process simplification.
The Senior Process Engineer requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
Areas of Governance:
- Measure the effectiveness of Controls and Monitoring for efficiency and automation
- End-to-end process evaluation and documentation
- Support identifying and driving automation efforts and Operational Effectiveness
- Identifying and designing opportunities to simplify
- Collaborate with product and business stakeholders to deliver the end-to-end documentation of user experiences and technical processes using Citi process mapping tools
- Partner with issue managers and internal audit teams to support root cause analysis and create/update user experience and technical process maps as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain rigorous project plans and manage tactical project needs, including resource requirements, relationship management, and task management.
- Develop and share best practices and lessons learned across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with business and function managers to identify significant opportunities for improving overall risk profile of business
- Drive qualitative and quantitative analysis, addressing ambiguity in available data and input.
- Formulate hypotheses and identify actionable insights that challenge the status quo.
- Build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders on path forward.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Explaining/researching current state solutions/processes in order to reengineer the business & partnering with stakeholders and technology to create vision of future state that supports the overall business strategy.
- Develop compelling executive presentations that recommend and persuade specific courses of action for decision makers.
- Senior level communication on strategy, status, concerns, and planning dashboards
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
Knowledge of the following areas are plus:
- Project Management experience
- Experience using Visio and/or Blue Works and other industry leading process mapping tools to document client experience / journey mapping
- Knowledge of operations from an agent lens (e.g. customer service, collections, core operations, security operations)
- Knowledge of contact center desktop platforms (Olympus, RPLID, Sawgrass, Eclipse)
- Excel/PowerPoint/Jira/Confluence expertise
- 6+ years’ experience in process mapping, re-engineering or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the financial service industry and technology organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in agile project management, continuous process improvement problem solving methodologies, root cause analysis, and risk assessment
- Results - execution orientated, with a strong sense of urgency around tangible accomplishments Strong written and oral communication / presentations skills
- Bias for action; track record of driving parts of large scale transformations and/or implementation of high-impact initiatives.
- Well-versed in a range of problem solving approaches and capable of optimizing techniques to yield the best results.
- Expertise in Customer experience / Journey mapping
- Highly motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or in teams and influence without direct authority
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Retail Bank/Branded Cards exp. preferred.
This is a hybrid position (i.e. will work a couple of days on-site and a couple of days from home each week).
This position may work from any Citi US Operational site.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Process Re-Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs