Social Care Engagement & Platform Analyst
The Customer Experience Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Gain a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our business through partnership, active listening, and thoughtful questions
- Collaborate on structuring effective and efficient research plans that will meet the strategic needs of our partners
- Responsible for delivering end state of standard and adhoc reports to Senior Management, Regulatory Agencies and various business partners.
- Responsible for sorting data from various systemic applications and designing custom final report formats.
- Assist with the re-engineering process by automating the initial builds for the reports.
- Manage and track experiences for key customer segments and analyze points for improvement.
- Maintain reports and queries within reporting application; ensure feeds from database are uploading.
- Report issues with report application (query and data issues).
- Liaise with various business partners to support different projects.
- Analytical skills to evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Responsible for creating monthly trend reports, including segment specific support.
- Assist with the creation and analysis of various reports for surveys.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in customer experience marketing or research role;
- Experience providing project or product leadership and performing qualitative and quantitative research
- Social Media Servicing and/or Customer Engagement experience, preferably managing social media projects to support strategic initiatives within a large global brand. Experience with industry leading social servicing tools & techniques.
- Deep understanding of the power of social media to drive awareness and credibility.
- Superior knowledge of social listening tools, platforms, and principals.
- Experience with Net Promoter Score or similar industry methodology
- Strong passion for customers with ability to support solutions from a customer’s point of view.
- 1-3 years of Project / Program / Vendor Management experience preferably for a large global brand.
- Ability to develop project plans, map results to business objectives, measure and report on current project status as well as any risk/mitigation plans. This includes a strong capability to execute against strategic vision.
- Experience evaluating technology solutions and managing longer term relationships.
- Experience working in matrix managed teams, across locations.
- Must have a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Social Care Engagement & Platform Analyst
Social media is a critical channel to listen, act, and engage to better design and deliver programs and processes. In conjunction with the Social Care Engagement & Platform manager, this role will develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive Social Care engagement program, enabling effective Brand, Product, & Service Experiences. This position will support the social care tool vendor relationship as well as maintain strong relationships with the social care team members and other key stakeholders throughout the organization. This position will help ensure key social care projects are delivering optimal client experiences / business benefits.
- Support our social servicing base to serve more clients in their channel of choice. Bring servicing insights forward to better advocate for our clients, including competitive and industry insights and trend analysis.
- Partner with the Customer Experience Platforms team to integrate Social signals into the comprehensive Customer Experience monitoring and action ecosystem at Citi including Nexidia, Glassbox, Medallia, Pointillist, etc.
- Own the deployment of Social Servicing NPS surveys and other feedback mechanisms (enterprise VOC system)
- Champion our social standards and ensure appropriate KPIs are developed for customer servicing interactions, aligning to our Brand in order to increase first contact and issue resolution in the social channel.
- Evaluate and monitor our social care tools and technologies, working directly with our vendors and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Work with the Social Care Engagement & Platform manager to:
- Communicate with care servicing partners and establish first point of contact for operations in order to support business needs, emerging issues, agile releases, and/or marketing campaigns.
- Maintain the Sprinklr Social Customer Service Environment, evaluating the current workflow and optimizing for client and partner success.
- Manage projects related to the development for analytics and reporting, measuring our service performance against our competitors.
- Partner with Production Support, Journey Owners, and our Continuous Improvement Teams to continue to provide real-time and meaningful social VOC data to identify customer pain points and drive business improvements. Develop method to measure success impact through faster detection and contact deflection measures.
- Serve as a member of a cross-functional team working with our key stakeholders from Global Public Affairs, Customer Experience, and Marketing to support our position on social service during times of crisis.
- Stay current on industry social trends and solutions
- Help define the roadmap for social care with recommendations on staffing, voice/tone, and performance improvement opportunities.
- Support our ongoing partnerships with social platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. to identify opportunities to enhance our social servicing brand.
- Support additional business strategies and projects, as needed. The successful VP candidate will support all business lines across Global Consumer Bank, with priority on North America based strategies.
- Work with Citi Technology, Legal/Compliance for various Third-Party oversight tasks
- Internal process assistance: Technology Architecture approvals, Records management, Legal/compliance approvals, and Controls Management.
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Customer Experience
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs