Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Regulatory Risk Officer - Vice President - Irving or TampaApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Tampa, Florida Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20203769
The Regulatory Risk Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Responsible for leading implementation of key Operational risk initiatives (including Technology related initiatives) working with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Provides regulatory risk project management support (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e. stress test and CCAR regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Performs business analysis to respond to regulatory and business questions.
Performs data analysis to monitor and track data quality and completeness of data.
Drives positive change and innovation through the organization, using advanced technology methods like Machine learning, Data analytics, Natural Language processing.
Performs end-to-end process analysis to identify gaps, process solutions to increase efficiencies with a balance of appropriate controls
Provides Project Management of various deliverables for ORM tools. Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for Operational Risk Reviews.
- Partners with Stakeholders to understand and quickly respond to Regulatory needs. Proactively seeks feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years’ experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Should have Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Understanding of Operational Risk Management with some basic understanding of Financial Models
- Knowledge of SDLC with experience performing UATs and supplying requirements to Technology partners.
Able to quickly grasp and master new subject matter and Regulatory related concepts
- Demonstrate financial and risk reporting knowledge as well as experience from the business and/or technical area desired.
- Project management knowledge and experience working with diverse group of stakeholders to achieve milestones and deadlines and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proven relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business, executive leadership and key functional support areas like Technology, Legal, Compliance, Control, in-business Risk and Independent Risk.
- Good knowledge of Citi products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management framework.
- Experience in compiling process and data quality metrics, analyzing results to clearly communicate data-driven analysis to senior management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.