Regulatory and Policy Change Management Officer (NA CBORC)
Key Responsibilities The Change Management responsibilities include:
- Managing an inventory of new or modified regulatory and policy changes for the Retail Services and Branded Cards organizations; solely responsible for moving it through the multiple step change management process
- Evaluating said changes to determine if there is impact to the Cards operational and front line businesses to determine if it needs to be managed via our change process
- Facilitating touch-points with policy managers and various other leaders who are part of the change management process
- Engaging in dialogue with said managers to define content of presentations shared with Cards stakeholders; ensuring they are equipped with the right information to thoroughly assess impact
- Connect policy managers with business stakeholders to define details of policy expectations and gain clarity for effective and timely execution
- Engaging in discussions with senior leaders to determine if there is applicability to the cards businesses, discuss possible impacts to business stakeholders, re-inforce adherence to the change management process
- Managing the Policy and Regulatory Change Management forum; ensuring review of new and changing policy documents with business stakeholders, capturing and documenting meeting minutes, managing inventory of Impact Assessments, Implementation Plans and Evidence submitted by the business stakeholders, facilitating meetings with business stakeholders to ensure ultimate policy adherence.
- Arranging presenter (policy manager) preparation meetings, including policy review/clarity, meeting material preparation and logistics
- Ensuring Policy Change Management meeting materials, including presentations, meeting minutes, action items, etc. are - Captured and stored on a centralized Share Point site.
- Create/distribute communications to senior leaders when due dates are missed
- Performing controls and monitoring for the processes we manage
- Presenting in the Change Management forum; responding to stakeholder questions and/or concerns
- Presenting changes in staff meetings; to a group of Business Operational Risk Managers and senior leaders
- Partnering with USCB counterparts who manage the same process in another line of business
- Present at the Senior Operational Risk Manager group meeting; articulating our process and the impacts on their teams
- Performing periodic reviews on processes throughout the year
- Participate in Global CBORC meetings to learn about the policy changes occurring that impact Cards
- Identifying Policy Change Management process enhancements and driving appropriate change
- Collaborating with leaders throughout the organization to mitigate risks identified in forum
- Creating and facilitating training/sessions for the Change Management process.
- Supporting efforts to remediate policy adherence risk.
- Anticipating and resolving emerging issues based on policy changes. Integrating multiple sources of feedback, including but not limited to Internal Audit, Compliance, Legal to ensure full awareness and escalation of warranted issues.
- Support readiness for reviews/exams and participate in the walk-throughs of process with examiners
Qualifications - External Job Skills/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of direct, relevant experience in financial services, with enhanced knowledge of the Cards organizations
- Functional knowledge of the Cards business and lifecycle, applicable rules, regulations, and processes
- 3+ years Project Management and governance experience with demonstrated ability to achieve critical milestones
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the client's world and tailors solutions to best support their interests - Brings insight and innovative ideas that drive value for clients
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for making difficult and bold decisions in order to support the business
- Creates a positive team environment in which people of diverse backgrounds feel valued, respected and appreciated
- Strong communication skills, including written communication (i.e. email, memos for senior leaders, training material, - presentation creation).
- Fundamental Power Point, Visio and Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across business units and key functional support areas.
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group of diverse stakeholders and drive accountability and ownership with key business partners and process owners.
- Strong judgmental and critical thinking skills
- Ability to independently manage and navigate scenarios
- Detail oriented, with proven ability to challenge and identify opportunities within existing processes and business practices
- Superior organizational skills, with proven ability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent priorities
- Strong communication, reporting, presentation and influencing skills
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Operational Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs