- The Project Manager is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
- Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
In this Project Manager position in Citi's Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations & Technology (EIO&T), the candidate will partner with multiple technology teams to plan and coordinate the integration and delivery of Citi’s technology efforts.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead and Manage multiple high complexity and Infrastructure projects including Cloud migrations for various customers/sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals.
- Serve as scrum master for agile project teams, facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospective
- Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology engineering and integration teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and application services delivery plans meet business requirements
- Drive weekly execution planning meetings to coordinate with various engineering and integration stakeholders – product engineering, infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to track delivery of tasks and cross-functional dependencies
- Leverage technical and interpersonal skills to manage expectations and address project risks and issues proactively, working with engineering leads and other project managers to proactively identify resolve technical and general working issues
- Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details
- Ensure program project compliance and artifacts (scope, plan, execution documents etc.) are created timely and uploaded at phase change with proper resolution of any QA and/or compliance-related items within two weeks of identification
- 3+ years of successfully managing and delivering IT infrastructure - Cloud based initiatives and related technologies including migrations.
- Proficient with Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodologies including Jira and Confluence experience. Strong experience managing multiple projects in Agile.
- Advanced MS Office Excel Skills, Advanced SharePoint skills, Intermediate MS PowerPoint skills, Some MS Office Access, Strong Analytical Skills, Ability to integrate data from multiple sources, attention to detail
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiations, organizations skills
- Strong communication and writing skills that lead to clear, concise, and unambiguous technical and non-technical documentation including requirements, infrastructure design documentation and project presentations
- Experience identifying/implementing process improvements.
- Proactively identifying & improving processes to streamline reporting, prioritize the work and protect the engineering teams
- Proven experience in leading Technology Transformation and Change Management
- Demonstrate experience with Business Analysis to drive requirements gathering
- Establish Program Management Governance, communication plan, scope management, KPI/monitoring, and risks/issues process
- Capture business objectives and technical requirements from internal clients for network, identity and access management, data protection, infrastructure security to define the capabilities and secured environment required
- Obtained consensus across multiple departments within engineering and operations
- Proven experience in developing detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Interfaces with project staff and clients regarding status of projects
- Conducts in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards
- Provides sound understanding of IT project leadership concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within IT project leadership to contribute towards achieving business objectives
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership with a track record in delivering major technology projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a contributing member in a high-performing and focused team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP architecture a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs