Program Management Senior Lead - SVP
The Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) organization provides global operations support to Citi businesses in the areas of Data Center, Mainframe, Distributed Systems, Cloud Solutions, Network, Client Computing, Site Support and Telecommunication systems. The CTI Project and Program Management team (PPM) provides services across Citi Technology Infrastructure to ensure business technology projects are executed successfully, meet business requirements, and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
The successful candidate could be responsible for delivering projects in one or more of the following areas: End-user product rollouts; risk and control, change management, infrastructure implementations, office location strategies and various cloud migrations.
The role is governed by global project management, following CTI’s internal project management methodology and has standard tools and processes to follow with support and oversight provided by the Project Office.
- CTI Program Lead will be accountable for end-to-end coordination and management of key IT initiatives within End User Services portfolio focusing on end user experience; service quality, responsiveness and resilience, providing solutions which enable and empower the Citi workforce. Our current roadmap is focusing on Transformation initiatives including Microsoft Azure -O365 workloads; Enterprise Application Infrastructure implementations and End User technology product rollouts and adoptions
- Program Lead will be responsible for all aspects of program execution and implementation of a multi-year change program, with focus on a large-scale technology transformation and cloud implementation
- Facilitate technical development and design as needed including but not limited to architectural reviews, compliance reviews and various project artifacts. Influencing and managing senior stakeholder engagement and support from cross functional departments is required for driving successful outcomes.
- Enable and facilitate Book of Work prioritization with internal partners and external vendors taking into account dependency map, funding and portfolio risk-assessment.
- Experience working with multiple workstreams including Legal and compliance, Data Privacy Office, Security, IT- Governance, Operations will be an asset.
- Experience and deep understanding of Project and Program Management framework, Governance models and Executive Reporting to Senior Stakeholders and external regulatory bodies
- Proven ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks. Also, an awareness and understanding of the key risks facing the firm and the ownership and role of department managing them enhancing Risk Management and Control
- Expert problem solving and conflict resolution skills with a proven ability to manage matrix resources in both a regional and global setting across partners and vendors is required to achieve program objectives.
- Accurately identify critical client commitments on projects, Escalate any risk of critical client commitment slippage to the CTI Portfolio Manager. Assess impacts of requested changes to the cost, resource needs and timeline of the project. Solicit and receive appropriate stakeholder and portfolio manager approval for changes
- Accurate, comprehensive Project/Program documentation current with project/program lifecycle phase per standards, project plans and progress communicated to project team, measured by portfolio manager feedback
- Champion a culture of high standards, strive for progress, embrace change and challenge the status quo in support of Citi’s vision and global strategy
- Produce Demand Management Forecasts. Measured by the completion of three elements: 1) Produce quarterly view for each Program Increment 2) Elaborate planning with stakeholders and 3) Enable resource decision making to support future project volumes
- Enhance existing project management capabilities framework to address Portfolio specific needs. Implement capabilities development programs that mature project delivery
- Integrate Agile Project Management Methodology into the Book of Work where appropriate
- Proactively identify and improve processes to streamline reporting, prioritize work, and support other teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence, manage, partner, and articulate technical and non-technical documentation clearly.
- Self-starter with a true sense of personal responsibility and ownership.
- Exemplary interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead, negotiate, resolve conflict, and handle multiple initiatives with changing priorities.
- Proven project financial and risk management experience.
- Attentive to detail and confident in project tracking, reports, metrics and presentations.
- Work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced global environment across multiple lines of business.
- Ability to concisely and directly communicate quantified progress to senior management / stakeholders
- Experience managing new technologies, product architecture, or application implementations.
- Expert planning and strong project financial management skills with ability to provide evaluative judgment.
- Have a positive, does-what-it-takes attitude to drive success and provide value for the client.
- Minimum of 10 years of successfully managing and delivering global programs
- PMP Certification in Project Management – Preferred
- Scrum Master or relevant Agile Certification – Preferred
- Proficiency in tools such as MS project, ServiceNow, PlanView, Jira, and SharePoint – Preferred
- Experience with Azure, AWS and/or GCP architecture – Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields: Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Mathematics, or Analytical / Tech Management or equivalent work experience
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs