Production Management Global Function Business Lead - C14 SVP, Hybrid
The Business Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- This position holds responsibilities for the global review, development and implementation of business process improvements. This position will also coordinate efforts for global area integration to achieve operational efficiency objectives. The position ensures that allocation expenses are correct (calculation and distribution methodology) and will also control and streamline processes for better comprehensive customer service.
- Monitoring both scheduled and unscheduled reviews to completion.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years experience in project administration and background in operational areas.
- Experience managing limited resources that are requested to offer outstanding results.
- Experience in finance and processes administration.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission oriented, and self-directed.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills with key stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Strategic and goal-oriented thinker.
- Effective interpersonal skills – including teamwork and organizational skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The Production Management Business Governance Lead role is focused on supporting the global functions within the Production Management team with administrative structure and strategic support for workforce transformation, business data analytics and reporting including tactical and strategic organizational leadership.This critical function is necessary to consistently provide dedicated business operational leadership in region that will drive the team in meeting its regional and global strategic goals.
The Production Management Business Governance Lead is responsible for executing business processes in Workforce Management, Third Party Management Oversight, Financial stewardship, strategic and tactical business operations execution, address operational, financial, and workforce risks that could impact the regional team; including the identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the regional organization. Responsibilities also include activities from leading small to mid-size initiatives to assisting managers on larger more complex activities related to operational business functions that affect team members and service providers at the market level.
Production Management Business Governance Lead works closely with the process and function owners to gain in-depth understanding of strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges. The role also includes the undertaking of specific projects across coverage topics and infrastructure support to enhance and optimize the quality, consistency and cost effectiveness of assurance work and reporting.The Production Management Business Governance Lead directly reports to the Production Management - Global Operational Governance Head.
·Engagement of key stakeholders in conjunction with the Regional Lead’s to ensure alignment, clarity and support of business priorities, proactive escalation on matters related to workforce management, location strategy, resource allocation, and/or workforce issues and risks
·Deliver tactical and strategic solutions in the management of the MX Production Management workforce and financial stewardship to ensure compliance with policy and achieving organizational goals.
·Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
·Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
·Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
·Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
·Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
·Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
·Assess business process and system inefficiencies
·Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs