Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Product Marketing Communications Vice PresidentApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas Job Function: Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19113282
This position collaborates with department peers to deliver marketing strategies targeting various audiences including developers, sector partners, technologists and management. This individual will be responsible for asset creation across the various electronic and static channels to support the messaging and goals defined within individual marketing plans as well as the department strategic plan. It includes support for the entire Product Management team including all product portfolios, engineering, production & service assurance and services as well as department/organizational marketing.
This position provides support to the CTI Product Management organization and the products and services they own and deliver. The purpose of the team is to drive the adoption of products and services through cohesive marketing and communications strategy and delivery
- Write communications that simplify technical information to the features and benefits to the intended audience .
- Effectively communicate across a number of communication settings. Takes time to consider what the partner knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to improve understanding.
- Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
- Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions. Stay up to date with current technology and trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Gets involved in a project or initiative that has many actions and uncompromising time-frames. Follows through on commitments and takes ownership to ensure that others follow through as well.
- Contribute to the definition and subsequently support the implementation of team strategy relative to Print & Electronic Media including but not limited to Emails, Web Presence, and Social Media.
- Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
- Communications and Marketing Plans and goals are executed at the department level, product level and service level – this role is responsible for delivery of assets within all of the above, specifically:
- Email creation leveraging graphics and HTM
- Knowledge of Web page design leveraging graphics, CSS, HTML, SharePoint, Jive (Social Media
- SharePoint design and implementation to support dynamic data
- Interface with key members of the direct team and working group to support of the four Product Management Portfolios as well as the Production and Service Assurance Services.
- Contribute to the delivery of the holistic Product Related Communications and Marketing Strategy including:
- Driving product adoption Advocating and early adoption of products Acting as an owner in all areas, driving quality
- 3-7+ years’ experience with communications development and editing
- Experience in a marketing and communications based role
- A history of event planning, email campaigns, or workshops experience
- Knowledge of technology (server, cloud computing, relational databases)
- Experience in web technology including HTML, CSS
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, most specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with graphic design a plus – Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of technical writing a plus
- Video creation and editing a plus
- Experience in creation of electronic and static media in support of marketing and communications plans
- Experience in partnership with team members to bring a vision from conception to completion
- Proven expertise in managing concurrent activities with short-term deadlines
- Fluency in business management, marketing and Cloud-based services and IT industry
- Insatiable curiosity to understand technology products and developers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver on-time
- Ability to negotiate and influence peer and management decisions
- Highly motivated, displaying initiative, tenacious and flexibility
- Ability to work without supervision in a busy environment
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.