Mortgage Digital Strategy Lead
As a part of the US Consumer Marketing organization, the Mortgage Digital Acquisitions Strategy Lead role is primarily responsible for overseeing the development of a robust, comprehensive digital acquisitions strategy from a portfolio lens and allows the business to meet the financial targets of the US Consumer Mortgage line of business. More specifically, this role is responsible for (1) developing & shifting our business approach from a heavily non digital mix to one that is digital-led (2) helping shape the appropriate test and learn strategies by products / across digital acquisition sub-channels, (3) oversee digital acquisition portfolio performance (account run rates, product and creative KPIs, testing results, etc.) and adjust the team’s strategies as appropriate to ensure the business meets its targets, and (4) closely partner with the digital acquisition external channel and channel management leads to ensure that the appropriate transparency and efficiency exists across the product / channel / operations functions within the Digital Acquisitions organization. Lastly, the Mortgage Digital Acquisitions Strategy Lead will be expected to provide critical thought leadership in developing and ultimately implementing our Digital Acquisitions capabilities roadmap, including how those capabilities influence the team’s go forward learning agenda.
These efforts require both a strategic lens as well as the ability to provide efficient, tactical oversight to the team, regularly involving a cross functional suite of organizations, both within US CMO as well as in the US Consumer Digital organizations. This role has direct input into and partnership with Decision Management, Risk Management, Finance, and Legal/Compliance organizations in order to ensure efficient operation of the Digital Acquisition channel.
In addition to the operational oversight responsibilities, the candidate will also be asked to lead, coordinate and deploy strategic initiatives that enhance marketing opportunities and capabilities across products and digital channels. In this role, the candidate will work with cross-functional teams to identify best in class digital experiences in the marketplace, assess our position relative to competitors and design and implement solutions to fill any gaps. This includes enhancements to digital assets and supporting the expansion of Citi’s acquisitions to new digital channels, among others.
- Lead the innovation and development of high performing digital acquisition product strategies, inclusive of coordinating new product launches within the channel, limited time offers, as well as any other critical online marketing efforts in support of the team’s digital acquisitions targets.
- Partner with digital program managers on reporting, tracking and forecasting to help evaluate program performance across all digital acquisition channels, aiding in the development of future strategies.
- Collaborate with business partners to grow efficiencies and effectiveness in our acquisition channels through innovation in strategy, targeting, delivery, process and new capabilities.
- Help design and monitor critical channel processes and procedures. Ensure 100% successful completion rate of any/all audits (both internal and external)
- Coordinate the ideation, cross functional alignment, and implementation efforts (strategy setting, business targets, initiative prioritization, etc.) required to support growth within the digital acquisition channel
- Partner with the cross functional team in designing, developing, and implementing the critical capabilities needed to enable material, step function growth within Digital Acquisitions next year and beyond
- Maintain an extreme focus on detail while coordinating the organization’s compliance regarding key regulatory controls.
Business and Technical Requirements
- 8+ years business experience, particularly in direct response, digital marketing
- Strong familiarity with the current state of digital marketing, with ability to provide insight on future digital marketing opportunities
- Experience in marketing project management beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be familiar with basic reporting, P&L models, and fundamental analytic tactics
- Mortgage (with specific expertise in digital mortgage origination) or other Financial services industry experience preferred
- Exemplary communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Outstanding facilitator, able to partner with business project leads and stakeholders to brainstorm, evaluate, select and implement solutions to project issues
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and to facilitate the overall growth of CitiMortgage
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiations skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and drive solutions to complex problems
- Strategic, critical, franchise thinker
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed, complex environment
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency. Candidate must be able to make fact-based recommendations to improve our overall strategies.
Job Family Group:Marketing
Job Family:Marketing Generalist
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs