Global Risk Development Programs & Risk Communications. Communications Lead
The AVP, Global Risk Development Programs/Risk Communications Communication Lead will report to the Global Risk Development Program Manager (SVP) with matrix reporting to the Global Risk Communications Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Global Risk Development Programs by management of the Risk Traveling Fellows (RTF) Program, a rotational program designed to develop mid-level talent for future senior roles across Risk. Activities include performance management, leadership development, stakeholder engagement, governance, employee administration, presentations and assessments. Risk Communications responsibilities include writing and editing messaging, managing the messaging approval workflow and involvement with communication delivery channels. The incumbent will have extensive interaction with global colleagues across Banking, Legal, Learning & Development, Global Public Affairs, HR, as well as all Risk Segments. This position will play a critical role in executing the Global Development Programs/Risk Communications books of work.
Advance Risk Traveling Fellows Talent Program activities in execution, coordination and management:
- Creating Program cycle communications and Program status presentations highlighting accomplishments, milestones, feedback, etc.
- Innovative ideation and implementation of external outreach and special initiatives; e.g. International Women’s Day, Global Community Day, etc.
- Planning, placement and feedback of Program components; e.g. Fundamental Credit Review/Risk Management Quality Assurance involvement
- Generating metrics and reporting in addition to Talent updates with HR
- Preparing VISA and Green Card documentation, including work authorizations
- Assistance with Rotation logistics and administration
Assist Risk Communication vision and strategy execution:
- Oversight/redesign and management of Risk website including new content development and updates
- Preparation of Citi Risk newsletters to disseminate information to all of Citi’s Global Risk colleagues
- Organization and development of content for Risk’s Global Town Hall meetings including administration of feedback tool, Slido
- Planning, writing, editing and overseeing all communications, including approvals and providing timely status updates
- Supervision of additional delivery channels, media and messaging repositories; e.g. Collaborate, SharePoint, etc.
Developmental opportunities include experience in a high visibility, dynamic function; significant exposure to a global mix of senior stakeholders across Risk and CCB, ICG and Consumer Businesses; potential contribution to work products presented to Senior Management and the Risk Management Executive Committee.
- Work experience in Banking, Finance, Risk, Business Administration, Communications, HR, Talent/Diversity/Development Programs or similar
- Bachelor’s/University degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Citi’s organization and systems preferred
- Proven track record of delivering results and strategic initiatives in a complex environment
- Previous experience with engagement surveys/efforts a plus
- Understanding of customer focused marketing and brand management initiatives
- Displays a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to meet tight deadlines using sound prioritization and judgement
- Highly competent and experienced at multi-tasking
- Demonstrated integrity and sound/independent judgement along with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience/skill in communicating across different channels and with various levels of business leadership
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Visio, etc.); strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills preferred to visually convey compelling and easy to understand messages
- Strong technology skills with proficiency in SharePoint design and development
- Energetic, proactive and responsive team player with the interest to learn
- Ability to work under pressure, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated business writing ability and overall communication skills; ability to communicate complex concepts to all levels globally, including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-direct and motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Project Management Skills, including the ability to manage small to medium size projects
- Strong work ethic and desire to improve Citigroup and the Risk Organization
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs