Global Credit Risk Officer Framework Operations Lead
The AVP, Global Credit Risk Officer Framework Operations and Team Analyst will report to the SCO Development and Retention Manager (SVP), The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Global Credit Risk Officer Framework Curriculum Program Lead (VP), Program Manager (SVP), and the SCO Development & Retention Manager (SVP) in development of all parts of the newly created Global Credit Risk Officer Framework. Credit Officers (COs) and Senior Credit Officers (SCOs) (collectively, “Credit Risk Officers”) are the foundation for all credit risk decisions made within Citi and CBNA. The importance of this function requires that the firm have a comprehensive and consistent approach to managing the Credit Risk Officer universe. The incumbent will have extensive interaction with colleagues across Banking, Capital Markets, and Advisory (BMCA), Citi Markets, Citi Commercial Bank (CCB), Citi Private Bank (CPB), Independent Risk Management, Independent Compliance Risk Management, and Learning & Development (L&D). The Analyst will play a critical role in enhancing the Global Credit Risk Officer Framework.
The Global Credit Risk Officer Framework is a core building block of sustaining an effective credit culture which supports safety and soundness at Citi and which includes numerous key elements that have been enhanced to create a more proactive, inclusive and transparent management of Citi’s Credit Risk Officer universe as governed by the Credit Risk Officer Policy. The Global Credit Risk Officer Framework governs all aspects of the Credit Risk Officer journey beginning with training and qualifications for COs through governing the requirements and elevation process for achieving the SCO Level 1 designation, the highest credit approval level at Citi.
• Developmental opportunities include experience in a new, high visibility, dynamic function; significant exposure to the a global mix of senior stakeholders across Risk and CCB, ICG and Consumer Businesses; cross-training opportunities across the various GRR functions and greater Citi Risk; potential contribution to work products presented to Senior Management, the Risk Management Executive Council, regulators and Citi’s Board of Directors.
- Support entire Global Credit Risk Officer Framework Team in development and ongoing maintenance of comprehensive project plans for delivery of enhanced Global Credit Risk Officer Framework design, infrastructure and controls
- Operational support for all Framework Programs and Initiatives, including but not limited to Senior Credit Officer Preparation and Evaluation (SCOPE) initiative, the SCO Designation Program: Advanced Credit Evaluation (ACE), the SCO Elevation Program, as well as the annual SCO Performance Evaluation Scorecard process.
- Analytical support for the team in managing the global Curriculum for CO Designations, SCO Program (“ACE”) and SCO Elevation Program Pilot.
- Analytical support for all team and global requests related to CO and SCO data, including responsibility for data verification process, analyzing and interpreting data to make conclusions or recommendations, and performance analysis and reporting
- Gathering deliverables and/or prepare presentations to meet internal and regulatory needs
- Supporting Global Credit Risk Officer Framework team on various administrative tasks related to expense management and coordination of meetings
- Ad hoc projects designated by Global Credit Risk Officer Framework Team
- Special projects supporting GRR Management
- 5-8+ years of work experience in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar with Credit, Accounting or Financial Statement Analysis experience
- Formal credit training or understanding of financial accounting standards (international and/or domestic) is beneficial
- Knowledge of Citi’s organization and systems preferred
- Conversant with credit risk management concepts
- Proven track record of delivering results and strategic initiatives in a complex environment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Visio, etc); Visual Basic experience a plus
- Strong technology skills with proficiency in SharePoint design and development
- Energetic, proactive and responsive team player with the interest to learn
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to express and communicate concisely and clearly with various levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Credit Review Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs