Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Forecast Process Analyst – Tampa – C12/AVPApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Tampa, Florida Job Function: Finance, Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20200345
The Bus Arch&Trans Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Assists in defining strategic direction and setting business architecture standards covering Finance and Risk applications across Citi businesses, products, functions and locations
- Participates in assessing and incorporating ongoing business and regulatory needs into the Finance and Risk business architecture
- Contributes to creating a standard FRI Technology Investment Process through the collation and assessment of Business Cases for all major Initiatives in conjunction with Business and Technology leads
- Contributes to the global implemenation of common data and data standards, common processes and integrated technology platforms
- Participates in creating effective and efficient processes and governance
- Assists in enabling a foundational reporting infrastructure across Citi businesses and global functions by ensuring consistency within Finance and Risk
- Manages implementation of procedures and development of analyses and report.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Escalates problems or issues relating to transactions, processes, reports or, procedures.
- This position will include a combination of executing and existing forecast processes as well as working with business and technology partners to identify and develop enhancements, improvements, and new functionality.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT project leadership role with commensurate people management experience.
- 3+ years with Microsoft Office (Excel expertise in Pivot tables/vLook-ups, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- 2+ years project management experience in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years UAT experience
- 2+ years in Financial industry and/or Treasury/Risk is preferred
- Experience re-engineering existing processes to incorporate technical solutions
- Organizing projects with multiple stakeholders to drive successful implementations
- Data analysis skills to determine possible data quality issues
Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
Assess and document business processes for both tactical and strategy technology solutions
Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Self-motivated, team player
Project management experience with accountability for delivering cross functional initiatives
Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, environment, take initiative/ownership of assignments/roles
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.