EUC Remediation Analyst (BP&A Lead Analyst)
See "additional job description" for more concise information
The BP&A Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Designs/analyzes complex reports to satisfy management requirements.
- Deals with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact.
- Uses broad discretion in developing solutions for broad based business reporting issues.
- Leads reengineering efforts in business's methodology, strategy, and organizational goals.
- Manages resource allocation and leads the work within a team/project to develop solutions for business reporting issues. Applies/demonstrates advanced understanding of processes, procedures, and policies for area supported.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level personnel in the business processes and procedures of area supported.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions. Influences strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services that have direct impact on the business. Persuades and influences others through developed communication and diplomacy skills with colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers
- May be responsible for resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This position may sit at any US Citi Operations site, other US cities will be considered.
The Private Bank Wealth Management Operations & Fraud Transformation organization is responsible for establishing the strategic vision, governance and metrics associated with our global transformation agenda to increase focus and execution discipline across all aspects of Citi’s Consumer Banking Operations & Fraud organization. The EUC (End User Computing) Remediation Analyst will be responsible for remediation of EUCs for PBWM Operations through development in low code tools or partnering with technology, reporting, and other teams to deliver reduction in risk and manual processes.
Partner with SMEs and other technical teams identify proper remediation path for existing or new EUCs through various path ways including; SDLC compliant scheduling tools such tools as Bitbucket & Autosys, compliant self service tools like Tableau/Appian or elimination of manual work through product processor enhancements.
EUC Analyst will engage with business owner to craft requirements documents for remediation through in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex business processes, systems, and industry standards.
Partner with technology teams to prioritize data/system connectivity to maximize impact of low code tools on EUC remediation.
Analysts will personally develop solutions within low code tools (Appian, Xceptor) to remediate EUCs once data access is enabled by IT.
For EUCs which require remediation outside of low code tools the EUC Analysts will partner with internal Operations and Fraud Reporting and Analytics teams to ensure requirements are sufficient for development in analytic/reporting tools (Dashboards, SAS, Python).
Partnering with the domain teams and tech for other data work that requires deep dives / discovery.
6-10 years of relevant consumer financial services industry experience
Experience with code migration, low code development tools (i.e. Appian, Tableau), and analytic tools required
Strong process optimization experience with focus on control and waste reduction
Understanding of Citi data environment is strongly preferred.
Ability to understand and analyze data sources and flows
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to engage and influence business and technology stakeholders across levels within an organization on complex technical concepts
Strong communication skills, written, and verbal
Strong analytical and project management skills
Comfortable and confident engaging with all levels of management
Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Operations - Core
Job Family:Business Planning & Analysis
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs