Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Risk Governance End-to-end Product Delivery Remediation Project LeadApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, New York, New York Job Function: Project and Program Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20203551
As part of self-identified and regulatory remediation efforts, Risk Management has set-up a Program Management Office (PMO) to design, enhance and implement the firm-wide New Product Approval (NPA) and Product Governance frameworks, business specific guidelines and required technology solutions. The PMO team for Product Approval and Governance is functioning within the Chief Operating Office of Independent Risk Management and is responsible for the design and implementation of firm-wide frameworks, tracking and reporting on overall program progress and ensuring the timely delivery of this firm-wide remediation effort.
The PMO team, with help of external consultants, will develop enterprise-wide frameworks for identifying new products, product risk ratings and the architecture for end-to-end product governance, including on-going monitoring of products over the product lifecycle. The scope of PMO regulatory remediation book of work has expanded significantly to include establishing a process to create and maintain an inventory for all products and services, risk rate all current and future products/services and establish risk-based periodic product monitoring process across the firm.
The Project Lead will support the remediation efforts associated with Citi’s Product Approval and Governance frameworks (i.e., End-to-end Product Delivery) and work with business partners, various control functions subject matter experts and external consultants to ensure timely delivery of all regulatory and internal commitments. The Lead will primarily be responsible for supporting the communication of remediation progress and status, by developing presentation content and materials, to be presented to the Board of Directors, senior governance forums, and regulators. Additionally, the Lead will support the tracking of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), and associated milestones. As part of this work, the Lead will also support in the collection, consolidation, and review of all artifacts related to program deliverables, and ensuring that all artifacts are available to senior management, Internal Audit, and regulators, as needed.
The Lead will also support overall Program governance through the coordination of senior governance meetings by creating meeting materials, and proposing agenda topics and tracking follow-up items from the meetings. The Program Management Lead will support the overall Program Management Office (PMO), and work closely with the US and UK PMO Leads, who report into the End-to-end Product Delivery PMO Head.
- Develop remediation project plans and track all program commitments to ensure timely delivery of CAPs and underlying milestones
- Monitor real time progress, prepare, maintain, and submit clear and concise activity/progress reports and management reports to communicate progress made by business against key deliverables; escalate any delays and/or roadblocks and orchestrate quick resolution
- Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues.
- Develop presentations on remediation strategy and status updates to be presented to the Board of Directors, Regulators and Citi’s senior management
- Plan meeting cadence, define agenda and coordinate creation of needed materials for governance forums (e.g., meeting decks, minutes, and membership lists); Own and coordinate action items coming out of meetings
- Synthesize key findings and recommendations into clear and succinct presentations for senior management as well as to various other internal & external forums
- Collect evidence and artifacts for all deliverables, and conduct review for alignment to regulatory and Internal Audit expectations
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions) to accomplish goals.
The position provides a unique vantage point to gain a firm-wide perspective across all businesses (Institutional and Consumer) and Risk Types (credit, market, liquidity, concentration, operational & compliance, strategic and reputational). The body of work involves a significant amount of interaction with business leads, control functions subject matter experts and senior management. The position provides the opportunity to engage in high profile remediation effort and drive a strategically significant global control process for Citi with an active role in developing solutions for a major process re-engineering effort and implementing across multiple business lines. The Program Management Lead will have unparalleled organizational exposure, with visibility into product and service initiatives across ICG, GCB, and Treasury, and interaction with Senior Management from the Businesses, Risk, Control Functions and Legal Vehicle Management.
- 6-10 years of project management experience - preferably from a consulting or financial services environment
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred)
- PMP certification strongly preferred, Six Sigma a plus.
- Previous experience supporting complex firm-wide projects or processes with proven success
- Excellent project management skill and ability to prioritize multiple projects through completion.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to multi-task and identify issues; ability to work under pressure will be critical
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them; clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to summarize information in innovative ways to highlight key issues
- Working knowledge in a broad range of risk management disciplines (incl. credit, market & operational risks).
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across businesses to accomplish goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly, to think and act independently, and to know when to ask for guidance from more experienced officers or specialists
- Integrity, honesty, sound judgment, common sense, and attention to detail
- Team player with strong desire to learn about risk functions across various business units.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISIO, Adobe Acrobat Professional
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.