Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Digital Marketing Lead AnalystApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Wilmington, Delaware, Jacksonville, Florida, New York, New York Job Function: Marketing Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20189275
For the past 200 years at Citi, we have driven to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial infrastructure—this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world’s most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients.
We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Our culture is fueled by men and women with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, and the wisdom and courage to do what’s right.
Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB) has a unique opportunity to leverage its consumer relationships and footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way. Citi is optimizing its relationship structure to realize a fully integrated delivery model with technology at its core, where sales, marketing and product all work in concert on the cross-platform goals of the company to help us deliver a remarkable customer experience.
As the world's leading global bank, we have an unprecedented opportunity to truly drive change through forward-thinking product experiences and services that will touch millions of customers. The experiences we're changing go beyond just digital channels and traditional banking services; we'll touch all consumer touch points and needs. To do this, the past two years saw a significant push to move faster, build for customers first, and develop a product organization that rivals best in class tech companies/start-ups, creating an environment where product managers can shine.
The US Consumer Digital team is the foremost customer advocate within Citi’s US Consumer Bank. With the ability to harness the full power of our people, data, and resources to maximize prospect & customer engagement in support of our strategic priorities, our team is responsible for driving all digital aspects of customer experience, targeting and engagement across the franchise. We take a disciplined, data-driven approach to enhancing the customer experience across the full lifecycle, with digital and mobile as priority channels for acquisition, servicing and engagement. The focus is on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to the US Consumer Bank by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital bank. To help us continue on this journey, we are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Lead Analyst.
The team supports both Cards and Retail Bank servicing communications. The Digital Marketing Lead Analyst will be a servicing communications liaison with the Retail Bank business groups and delivery teams. This individual will be critical to ensuring a seamless experience for customers and reduce Citi’s exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels. Lead the creative development and strategy implementation for Collections communications across Cards & Bank for recession readiness as part of the Kitchen Cabinet Communications Taskforce.
Set vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver the best in class customer communications across all customer communication touch-points and channels
• Lead the creative development and strategy implementation for Collections communications across Cards & Bank for recession readiness as part of the Kitchen Cabinet Communications Taskforce.
• Support communications needs for Mandatory projects such as CAP closures (ex. Citi Alerts ADA Compliance)
• Lead communications for ad hoc projects across multiple channels, including Statements, Emails, Manual letters, IVR & ERU across Cards & Retail Bank
• Responsible for all remediation and change request communications for the Cards business & eventually the Retail Bank business
• Partnering with other Servicing Communications Leads, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to create or overhaul servicing communications based on customer and business needs, market trends, and customer insights
• Work with other Servicing Communications colleagues to help develop a Communications Strategy that will achieve the following:
o Digital First Customer Interactions: Leverage digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience and drive Digital Self Service
o Differentiate How We Communicate: Make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the info they need
o Deepen Customer Loyalty: Create Citi preference by demonstrating value and increasing delight via differentiated servicing strategies
o Drive Key Business Metrics: Increasing Digital Engagement, driving Digital Self Service, improving NPS, enabling Call Deflection
• Adhere to strategic guidelines set by Overhaul and brand work and ensure it’s threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, etc.) while executing flawlessly in adherence to a disciplined control and program management processes
• Contribute to end-to-end creative development to ensure all items are accounted for and a flawless customer experience is achieved through the delivery of servicing communications.
• Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency (CCOE), Servicing Delivery teams, and product teams to ensure the creative strategy is executed cohesively across relevant channels.
• Provide guidance and partnership with internal teams on messaging and tone that should be implemented across servicing communications.
• Review creative, content and copy with an eye for customer experience and copywriting- - ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
• Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
Job Profile Description:
The Digital Marketing Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Ensure all campaigns are executed within the business framework and that any identified issues are managed across functions/lines of business and closed on time.
- Support the exploration and development of marketing enhancements in support of our overall strategies
- Oversee overall campaign planning and execution from a strategic perspective.
- Define and present go-to-market strategy for new journey enhancements and features, partnering with digital usage and creative teams
- Develop Journey marketing processes to optimize engagement model between Digital Marketing and Journey teams
- Review marketing strategies, plans and creative with Journey leads at critical phases of process
- Socialize Journey enhancement roadmaps and supporting customer research
- Support digital usage teams in delivering against key Scorecard metrics, including Mobile Usage, Digital Usage and Digital Enrollment
- Monitor and report on digital customer experience issues that impact marketing and create action plan in partnership with Journey Owners to resolve. Proactive in identifying customer experience pain points and opportunities.
- Recommend innovative and creative ways for how marketing can drive adoption of new Mobile App functionality.
- Partner with Mobile/Digital Container team to build out marketing infrastructure and capabilities to drive improved marketing performance
- Ensure that projects are effectively planned, managed and monitored
- Partner closely across the organization with cross functional teams including journeys, products, channels, operations, decision management, marketing information management, legal, privacy, control, compliance, etc.
- Present Journey enhancement updates, roadmaps and marketing recommendations to Senior Marketing leadership
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in Business, Marketing/Servicing or Marketing Management, Project Management skills
- Demonstrated customer focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Strategic orientation with proven ability to understand larger landscape, but delve into details in order to ensure that we are connecting the dots between different projects
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles.
- Highly capable in driving change and innovation to deliver growth
- Proven PowerPoint, writing, and presentation skills
- The ability to identify, source, and analyze data and information from available sources primary and secondary), identify trends, join the dots and draw conclusions to inform key business decisions.
- Digital experience and analytic background preferable
- Passion and knowledge of digital customer experience best practices across desktop, mobile, and tablet. Knowledge of mobile first principles.
- Experience working with creative agencies for creative development/understanding of the creative agency process
- Strong customer centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Adaptable, Bold, Collaborative, Courageous and Determined and operates with a lot of Empathy both in internal interactions and for the customer
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
- Self-Aware and comfortable operating in a highly matrix, complex arena
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.