Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Digital Marketing Lead AnalystApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Jacksonville, Florida Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20162615
Digital Marketing Lead Analyst will join the Existing Customer Omni-Channel Audience Management team, with specific focus on managing our hosted micro-sites and offer fulfillment landing pages.
Position will manage special project requirements, marketing package development, waterfall evaluation and manage offer implementation across a variety of online and offline channels. The Digital Marketing Lead Analyst will also provide insight-driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive process efficiency across the organization. Position is responsible for working closely with Senior Management/Director/Supervisors on all group level recommendations.
Role requires interaction with cross-functional, cross-geographic team members within the Citi Branded Cards organization, requiring understanding of Business goals and drivers, and the ability to consult on technical design with non-technical audiences. Additionally, role has direct oversight of day to day operations of a critical list processing vendor and strong integration with internal IT teams. The ability to bridge English strategy to technical implementation is critical.
The Digital Marketing Lead Analyst responsibilities include:
Organizational Scope, Accountability & Strategic Leadership
- Manages offer targeting and implementation across multiple online and offline channels within one or more functional specialties.
- Educate marketing partners on new toolsets, and help develop and implement best-in-class customer centric campaign strategies.
- Provide insight driven recommendations to optimize strategies and enhance operational process components.
- Working knowledge of omni channel, customer centric marketing techniques.
- Strong working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
- Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and provides results to Business Partners.
Influence / Collaboration
- Interacts with cross-functional areas at the Functional Specialty level.
- Primary liaison with the Marketing Program Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business Requirements and work through the business needs to ensure successful project completion.
- Oversee List Processing Vendor team to support successful campaign execution.
- Strong Collaboration, acting as an internal consultant with campaign design and requirements
- Active participation in Strategy meetings and daily Scrums
Judgment / Decision Making
- Understands impact/implications of issues/events within the marketing segments and other areas within the Global Information Management Group.
- Works with considerable latitude for decision making in setting priorities under area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge, experience and judgment to less ambiguous situations requiring the adaptation of standard procedures or techniques.
- 6-10 years of experience in a digital or database marketing role, preferably in financial services.
- 6-10 years of strategic business analysis; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results within a CRM focused environment, leveraging a robust campaign management software toolset.
- Experience with Direct Marketing of credit card offers across digital/online channels and traditional offline channels preferred.
- Understanding of legal, regulatory environment and experience within a highly controlled environment preferred.
- Experience with consumer lending or 3rd party marketing preferred.
- Experience with digital marketing and vendor management preferred.
- Acumen working in a technical environment to solve business related problems.
- SQL required and SAS experience is a plus.
- Experience analyzing marketing efforts, including dashboard reporting and MIS.
- Optimization experience a plus.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Content Management System experience a plus
- Website Management experience a plus
- Digital Marketing and Email Deployment experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.