Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Digital Acquisition Product ManagerApply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Jacksonville, Florida Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20163161
The Digital PM Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Collaborate with a talented group of designers to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
- Engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative financial platform products
- Responsible for the technical capabilities, detailed product features and roadmap of the digital product platform
- Engage with businesses and shape business and product requirements in to platform requirements
- Partner with engineering to prioritize the development roadmap, work through challenges, and build, test, launch and optimize the new product experience.
- Continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the product/features, while creating new hypotheses to kick-start the lifecycle again.
- Maintain the product roadmap, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business Management/Engineering
- Experience managing and developing well-loved products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment, writing and grooming user stories and acceptance criteria, and managing a product roadmap and backlog
- Empathy towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes.
- Willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch, while also being comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, competitors and marketing analysis, defining metrics) and using funnel tools (e.g., Glassbox, Adobe Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill data into actionable insights.
- Ability to think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and always be one step ahead.
- Understanding of technical problems, how to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering.
- Experience managing a rigorous governance process to ensure timely releases
- Strong attention to detail coupled with superior project management skills. Ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time while also planning ahead at a detailed level.
- Extensive experience working with engineers and developers to understand what is technically possible, how to translate custome
- Strategic, results-driven leader who is passionate about designing best-in-class digital experiences and staying at the forefront of cutting edge technology in the servicing space
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.