Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Compliance Officer- Complaints Oversight & Monitoring (Reporting & Metrics)Apply Now Locations: Irving, Texas, Wilmington, Delaware, Tampa, Florida, O'Fallon, Missouri Job Function: Compliance and Control, Independent Compliance Risk Management, Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20212275
Serves as a compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM Product and Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet the function/business/product and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors and providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported function/business/product and guidance on function/business/product rules/laws and interpretation on internal policies and procedures
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Produce reporting, metrics, and analytics for North American consumer complaints oversight and monitoring
- Informing management, through the use of analytics and reporting, of regulatory concerns or areas of emerging risk that should be considered in monitoring practices
- Providing guidance on rules and regulations relating to function/business/product operational issues, as well as, provide transactional approvals and interpretation of internal compliance policies.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations. This may include coordination with regulators and other parties.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Supporting the function/business/product in performing timely compliance reviews of new products.
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
- Researching any new reform rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience with Business Information reporting platforms, such as QlikView or Tableau
- Experience in developing, building, and implementing analytical tools and processes
- Able to leverage data and analytics to identify emerging risks inform management of regulatory concerns
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to draw conclusions, support findings and escalate
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
- Familiarity with compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies, with a focus on United States consumer regulations,
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization; to influence and lead people across cultures at a senior level
- Preferred: basic database administration skills, including SQL, Access, Hadoop, and/or SharePoint experience
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; strong working knowledge of function/business/product supported and the related operations and financial requirements.Strong experience in the development, presentation, and analysis of metrics and reporting.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.