Build Mgmt Sr Analyst
The Build Mgmt Sr Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Coordinate implementation of regional and global cash management solutions of small size and low complexity.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time, minimize deal slippage and associated revenue conversion lead time. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively for “on hold” and slow moving deals.
- Disciplined application of structured project management methodologies throughout the implementation life cycle, ensuring effective project control and delivery to plan.
- Ensure strict adherence to defined quality standards and practices outlined in “best practices” collateral. Consistently achieve “excellent” rating in scheduled quality reviews.
- Co-ordinate Sales, Product Management, Client Services and Operations partners to ensure client satisfaction – navigate bank on behalf of client, leveraging Citi’s global resources and escalation channels as required to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensure detailed and timely functional partner engagement leveraging defined tools effectively (e.g., CRM engagement and completed CSR handover process 4/6 weeks before scheduled “go live”)
- Attending when necessary Client meetings in close cooperation with TTS Product Sales and Relationship Managers
- Enhanced client satisfaction should be reflected in positive client survey scores and documented during detailed post implementation reviews and case book write ups for future implementation usage and marketing purposes.
- Tracking and communicating internally the status of the deals.
- Effective maintenance and communication of MIS and project metrics. Provide ongoing senior management updates on key projects as required.
- Participate in staff forums and survey process.
- Complete all mandatory and personal development training as stipulated by controls officer and team lead.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Results orientation – evidence of proactively driving projects to conclusion. Excellent communication skills. Organizational and planning skills. Negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to manage high workload within a pressurized environment. Flexibility – ability to manage a varying workload (ie, volume, complexity and composition). Ability to manage complex integration solutions, working alongside Technical and Technology teams. Excellent work ethic – willingness to take a “hands on” approach to ensuring all elements of the solution are delivered as specified. Attention to detail and experience of working in a controlled environment
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward. Excellent organizational and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer interaction and management skills. Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills. Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner. Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the Bank.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Implementation
Job Family:Build Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs