AVP Sales Enablement Specialist
About the Sales Enablement Team
The sales enablement team works closely with Securities Services Sales, Client Executives and Account Managers. We provide expertise in Sales Proposal and DDQ management and delivery – including executive summaries, proposal documents, pitch materials and aligned reporting. The team also works with the dedicated content team on the development and organic growth of our content library. Our goal is to consistently add value across the sales life cycle, deploying skill sets in the most appropriate way to support revenue generation and business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people that want to be part of a high performance team; who thrive on a challenge, employing drive and ambition to deliver against tough targets. If you can write well in English, manage projects and people, are detailed orientated and have a perfectionist streak you have to keep in check – this might be the role for you.
The ‘must haves’ that will be core to your role:
- Excellent English language editorial/writing skills which allow you to develop a strong story that is commercially orientated
- An interest in learning or deepening your understanding of Securities Services
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- An analytical mindset and ability to prioritise
- Experience juggling multiple demands requiring you to demonstrate exceptional time management skills
- Working experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The nice to haves – but not essential:
- Securities Services/Financial Services knowledge
- Experience of working on sales proposal/pitching documents including RFPs and DDQs
- Experience of Qvidian
- Experience synthesizing complex product and/or solutions into easy to understand content and messages
- An innovative eye for upgrading content and the style in which it’s delivered
- Any experience in sales/operations/implementation world
- Brand guardianship experience
- Mandarin is also desirable
Skills that will stand you in good stead in this working environment:
- Collaborative nature/team player
- Willingness to ask for assistance
- Desire to constantly be learning and improving
How will your skills be deployed?
Key Responsibilities – dependent on level/grade (aligned to experience):
You will be accountable for the development of all or parts of RFPs/DDQs/Pitches/Exec Summaries. Depending on your starting experience this may encompass working with other team members or taking full ownership. Wherever you start on that spectrum the aim will be to get to the point of owning projects in their entirety, leveraging team resource where appropriate and managing business contributors to tight timelines and high standards. You will also be allocated strategic team based projects that are aligned to overall team goals. These projects center on best practice developments and continual quality improvements across our work.
Running a sales proposal or DDQ or pitch includes some or all of the following:
- Driving or participating in project planning sessions with a focus on:
- Agreeing client solutions and key benefits messaging
- Determining SME participation
- Creating a project plan including providing clarity on timings and deliverables with the key contributors – including but not limited to sales enablement team, sales, product management, operations, subject matter experts and senior management
- Management of projects end to end (or engagement on) driving everyone involved to meet the client deadline - often requiring significant amounts of coordination
- Developing answers/content to ensure client questions are answered – potentially including re-writing/editing information received from other departments and liaising with SMEs to ensure the questions are answered in full and in line with agreed solution/messaging
- Ensure brand integrity across all content and documents
In addition you will be involved in strategic projects to support the broader team goals including but not limited to:
- Content development and improvement
- Data analysis to support business/segment growth strategies
- Senior management reporting
- Driving innovation – i.e. looking at new ways of presenting information/solutions/content or leveraging current tools in better ways
- Process improvements to support developing best practices
What are the benefits of joining the Securities Services Sales Enablement Team at Citi:
We are a team built of various levels of expertise and experience covering Securities Services and beyond. Our success is contingent on us delivering both individually and as a team and we work hard to share the workload and support our colleagues whenever necessary. You will also have:
- The opportunity to build deep knowledge of the Securities Services Business
- Support of an engaged and close team – our success is built on a cohesive team spirit
- Clear development plans to support your career aspirations
- The chance to use your skills to directly impact the business goals
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Institutional Sales Support
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs